Game 25: Homecoming Game, Davidson College, Saturday, February 13th, 4 PM, MASN

psyclone

Hall of Famer
I been a Mason fan since the 2006 final four team. Moore is definitely one of the best defenders I seen at Mason. To be able to guard the other teams best offensive threat Each night and still be able to lead your team in scoring is remarkable. If we asked Otis to do that how productive would he be????

I agree with your sentiments. My comment on Moore's last game against Davidson wasn't meant as a criticism of Marquis. Just an observation and speculation that his defensive work on Gibbs may have taken a toll on his offensive game. No doubt we have asked a lot from Marquise and he generally has delivered.

C

Cedric Dempsey

Spectator
I been a Mason fan since the 2006 final four team. Moore is definitely one of the best defenders I seen at Mason. To be able to guard the other teams best offensive threat Each night and still be able to lead your team in scoring is remarkable. If we asked Otis to do that how productive would he be????
Two players with a different set of strengths. Pieces to a puzzle. Both appear to be great compliments.