Game 21: George Washington University, Sunday, January 31st, Noon, NBCSN

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
So is it good for us that they played a double ot game and lost (tired, dispirited) or bad because they want to get back to winning ways and won't be sleeping on us?

Bad - but I've got no data to back that up. Hope my gut feeling is wrong.

GMUSig03

All-Conference
Following each of their previous 4 losses this year, they have won the following game by 8, 17, 27, and 4 points respectively.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
GW had better get us while they can. They lose the core of their team in Larsen, Garino and McDonald, and we're not going to be anybody's punching bag for much longer.

TweederGMU

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
USA will pull through and send these immigrants back across the river!

Goodguys 72
Non-Rebelious Pansies 68

Harry

Starter
I tend to agree - I like the effort of the guys we have, but GMU is overmatched in the A-10 right now. I think some experienced college players in the mix would help. Might as well take advantage of the skyrocketing number of transfers each year. Lately it seems we just have a bunch of guys transferring out without picking up any transfers ourselves.
We have not done too well lately with our transfers. Okiloji (can't even remember how to spell his name) inexplicably started and was terrible and finally benched. Royal has played fewer games than Rudy this season. It seems like our thought process was that if a player came from a Power 6 conference, Big East (at the time) and ACC, then that the player must be good. I do not see any Robert Carters or Seth Allens looking to transfer into Mason.

GMUSig03

All-Conference
BLAHABLAHABLAHBLAH everyone talk too much here!

Snowflake, free ice cream and white out get students! You retard or something?

Wow, "Snowflake" was actually being serious - the school is promoting his appearance!

Attachments

• snowflake promo.jpg
    snowflake promo.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 307

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
We have not done too well lately with our transfers. Okiloji (can't even remember how to spell his name) inexplicably started and was terrible and finally benched. Royal has played fewer games than Rudy this season. It seems like our thought process was that if a player came from a Power 6 conference, Big East (at the time) and ACC, then that the player must be good. I do not see any Robert Carters or Seth Allens looking to transfer into Mason.

You do realize who recruited those players, right? And the fact that a, Okoloji's mom went to said person's high school, and b, said person recruited Royal not once, but twice.

P

PoorManProfit

Spectator
Not impressed with GW at all. How did they beat UVA? Are they injured? Talent level appears blah.

Last edited by a moderator:

MASONscott

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023
Marko is playing well. Only 2 points, but rebounding well and grwat D. Guards are starting to getting nice penetration 27-26 bad guys up one.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

P

PoorManProfit

Spectator
The Abram kid looks terrible on those corner 3-Pt. FGAs.

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Good effort - experience just won out. A few lousy possessions down the stretch did Mason in.