Game 20: George Washington University, Jan 25th, Noon, NBCSN

EXpatriot13

All-Conference
GIVING DAY 2023
I wish I was still an undergrad. Regardless of how poor the team is doing I would enjoy getting hammered at the Student Apts. on Saturday and then stumble my way over to the Pat Dome. The good 'ol days.

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I love the irony of Brian being the first to respond right after somebody mentions something being a crock. It's almost like his avatar is synchronized with PMP's post.
Nice catch, though, I would say it is more like serendipity, than irony.

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
The founding father that did his job without seeking fame defeats the founding father that was a glory hound. We win this one. No explanation of how and why.

Byron Kerr

Recruit
It has been awhile. Certainly brings back a lot of memories. Please come over and say Hi if you see me, especially to the caazone regulars from the past who knew me as 'sb32'. Looking forward to today.

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Lonergan's gonna wait and see how GMU handles its business in the first half. GMU will stick around - perhaps lead, after a half. Lonergan will make a simple change or two at the half that lead to a barrage of lay ups and easy shots in the second half. Despite a run that puts Mason up 9 with 14 remaining, the offense stalls and the GW lay ups overwhelm Hewitt & Company while saddening and angering the home crowd.

Hewitt maintains a cool composure on the sideline, but never figures out how to deal with the GWU onslaught. The Colonials win by 6. Hewitt blames the loss on free throws. Over breakfast on Sunday morning, Mrs. Hewitt explains to Paul (who though he can't coach, is a wonderful provider) the adjustments that could have been made to deal with Lonergan's changes in strategy. Hewitt looks puzzled. He's made a lot of money without bothering to make second half adjustments, why start now?

Patriot Lawdog

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Yea, we're not facing Martelli or Pecora today. A good team with a good coach = bad result for us. But what's new.

DeepValue

Starter
Trap game for GW. Inspired by Carmelo's 62 point performance at MSG the Patriots watch motivational videos before the game. The team closes ranks and decides to play for each other. Sherrod launches a half court shot at the buzzer for the win. Everyone goes out for a nice turkey melt sandwich afterwards.

Isn't it pretty to think so? - Ernest Hemingway

P

PoorManProfit

Spectator
Better teams, which are most G Mas plays, will play just hard enough to get the win.