Game 20: George Washington University, Jan 25th, Noon, NBCSN

Buy whatever ticket and move down to some good seats. You will have plenty to choose from. Just don't sit next to Jollay. I hear some player's mom is going to kick his a**.

I do have an open seat. Asked my 2-year-old son if he wanted to go and he threw feces at me. A simple "no" would have been fine little Jollay.

The starter loss for GW is huge and normally I'd say that plays to our advantage, but how can anyone sane think we'll not flush this one as well? Although it does help that PDGL finally says we'll lose...

P

PoorManProfit

Spectator
I'm trying to get tickets to take my daughter to the game, best way via ticketmaster?? Only available seats I see aren't that close and I know we don't sell out...

Just buy a ticket and sit wherever you want. The ushers don't have a clue or, more importantly, care.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Depends on the section, I have seen students get tossed because they aren't sitting where they should be.

Agreed. Because of the type of game (Saturday, rivalry etc) I wouldn't expect moving down to be as easy. I could be wrong, but I bet theres at least 6000 in the house tomorrow.

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I have just had a cancellation for one of my seats. Don't know if one seat helps your situation, though.

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Agreed. Because of the type of game (Saturday, rivalry etc) I wouldn't expect moving down to be as easy. I could be wrong, but I bet theres at least 6000 in the house tomorrow.
I predict 4500 with 500 GW fans.

mason2k1

Starter
I have just had a cancellation for one of my seats. Don't know if one seat helps your situation, though.
No, but thanks anyways. I need 3.

I just bought some off tickmaster in the upper rows of 129. I was willing to pay more to sit closer. I called the field house, called the Pat center, asked if they reserve seats that get released the day of the game, or if they have any reserved seats/sections for alumnus. I was told to use ticketmaster.

P

PoorManProfit

Spectator

I just bought some off tickmaster in the upper rows of 129. I was willing to pay more to sit closer. I called the field house, called the Pat center, asked if they reserve seats that get released the day of the game, or if they have any reserved seats/sections for alumnus. I was told to use ticketmaster.

How much do they charge this season to a G Mas game?

Mason2005

All-American
GIVING DAY 2023

I'm glad Mason is doing all it can to keep fans happy with the state the basketball program is in now. That is just terrible :fistpunch:

mason2k1

Starter
I'm glad Mason is doing all it can to keep fans happy with the state the basketball program is in now. That is just terrible :fistpunch:
I went to G Was's site to see how they compared.
They offer Alumni tickets for $25.
This includes a pregame reception at the Mason Inn (food and drink) along with seats that are probably better then mine.

http://www.gwsports.com/sports/m-baskbl/spec-rel/012314aac.html
http://connect.gwu.edu/site/Calendar/1572731875?view=Detail&id=102292

P

PoorManProfit

Spectator
I went to G Was's site to see how they compared.
They offer Alumni tickets for $25.
This includes a pregame reception at the Mason Inn (food and drink) along with seats that are probably better then mine.

http://www.gwsports.com/sports/m-baskbl/spec-rel/012314aac.html
http://connect.gwu.edu/site/Calendar/1572731875?view=Detail&id=102292
I paid $25.75 each for 2 adults and $16.55 for a youth...plus $5 processing fee...

Jesus. What a crock.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I love the irony of Brian being the first to respond right after somebody mentions something being a crock. It's almost like his avatar is synchronized with PMP's post.