Game 20: George Washington University, Jan 25th, Noon, NBCSN

Washingtonian

Hall of Famer
GW comes in with a 15-3 record and last played on Jan 18th winning against St. Bonaventure in NY 79-71.

They will be without Kethan Savage due to a broken foot, who averaged 13.4 PPG/4.6 RPG.

GW's leading scorer is Maurice Creek who averages 14.5 PPG. Kevin Larsen averages 11.4 PPG/6.3 RPG. Isaish Armwood averages 10.9 PPG.

Stats are here: http://www.gwsports.com/sports/m-baskbl/stats/2013-2014/teamcume.html

No common opponents in the out of conference schedule.

The first 5,000 inside the Patriot Center will receive a green t-shirt.

Discuss.

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
5,000 T-shirts? What are they going to do with the 500 left over? We find a way lose or we get blown out. Webster's Dictionary changes the meaning of "laughingstock". The definition now simply says...."See GMU basketball."

GMUSSTN

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023
I've elected to go get drunk in the mountains with my friends instead of watch this trash heap. I'm sure I'll check my phone and see us up by 8 and then check it at the end of the game and see we lost by 5.

MasonCrew

Starter
Honestly we might win. I have no doubt we'll lead by a decent amount at one point. I fully expect a meltdown at some point. And I won't be watching the game.

Last edited:

GMU What

Four-star Recruit
Since every game they've played has been close and within our grasp, is there any way that we somehow stumble/luck into a win?? It could happen, I say let the other team make a critical mistake or two down the stretch for once. You know, just to shake it up a bit.

Prediction: Mason wins a stunner at the buzzer, 89-87 with Marko G of all people nailing a miracle, you'd-have-to-see-it-to-believe-it, full-court three with 2 seconds left. 5,000 green t-shirts fly in the air, resembling a typical graduation day at the Pat Center in mid-spring.

Hey, it could happen.

Afton Mtn Patriot

Preferred Walk-On
For anyone who is planning on going, doesn't have tickets, and is still willing to pay a few dollars to see the team play...I have 3 tickets available for this game as I won't be able to make it. I will sell them for 10 dollars each. I'll be taking a loss, but I can't imagine too many people wanting to spend more than 10 per ticket right now nor would it feel right even asking anyone to pay more than 10. Seats are in section 102, row S. I will also post in the Ticket Exchange. Send me a PM if you are interested. Thanks!

Yossarian

Sixth Man
It's my fault- all of it. I have neglected my responsibilities as a superstitious fan all season- not once drinking to intoxication on game day. This changes on Saturday. Guess who was legally drunk most (if not all) games in the 2005-2006 season? This guy. Who has gradually matured to the point where two glasses of wine have replaced six pints of beer? This guy. No wonder this team sucks. They are receiving ZERO positive vibrations from yours truly. It's time to let the boys hear my other dog impression.:pirate: