Game 20: George Washington University, Jan 25th, Noon, NBCSN

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
You've been to a game sober? WTF? I hope Brion's opens at 9 AM Saturday, it's my only hope to make it through a game.

Haxormax

Starter
the players realize how shitty the season is and they don't even show up. We finally get to save some face and just wonder what's up.

man that'd be a nice change.

EXpatriot13

All-Conference
GIVING DAY 2023
If I see ONE comment on here that mentions "turning the corner" or "on the cusp of a good winning streak" I will promptly throw my computer against a wall.

We lose. GW is lightyears better than we are, especially from a fundamental and coaching standpoint. They have shooters and an inside presence. We'll take one away and let the other have a career game.

Our George: 72
Their George: 80

GreenLantern

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
If I see ONE comment on here that mentions "turning the corner" or "on the cusp of a good winning streak" I will promptly throw my computer against a wall.

We lose. GW is lightyears better than we are, especially from a fundamental and coaching standpoint. They have shooters and an inside presence. We'll take one away and let the other have a career game.

Our George: 72
Their George: 80

Seems to me they've turned into the corner instead of actually going around it. At this point, I'd bench the seniors and give our underclassmen as much experience as they can. If we get better this year, great but it's more important to give as much playing time to those who are the building blocks.

phoenix-arizona

All-American
I'm going to keep on hoping for victory in the face of mild disappointment if GMU loses. One of these days, they will put together a complete effort and it will be enough to get the W.

OP
Washingtonian

Washingtonian

Hall of Famer

Attachments

• TurfGreen-Tshirt-Proof.jpg
    TurfGreen-Tshirt-Proof.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 329

mason2k1

Starter
I'm trying to get tickets to take my daughter to the game, best way via ticketmaster?? Only available seats I see aren't that close and I know we don't sell out...

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I'm trying to get tickets to take my daughter to the game, best way via ticketmaster?? Only available seats I see aren't that close and I know we don't sell out...

For whatever reason, they only sell certain areas for most home games, if you buy individually. You can try the ticket exchange to see if you can get anything better.