Game 19: Saint Louis University, Thursday, Jan 29th, 7 PM, CSN Mid Atlantic, SNY

Herndon

All-Conference
Lol im sure she didn't say much to that. I still watch because its my alma mater, I got hooked while working at the pat center, and damn, you know it used to be highly enjoyable.
You know what she said? She said "no, you're not being a jerk at all, you're FAR from the first person I've heard say that recently....hopefully we can get you back next year".

She couldn't have been nicer, and it was hardly her fault, but it's just not a good value at this point.

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Who gives a crap about the Super Bowl? Ask Edwards how the coaching search is going

polepino

Starter
Who gives a crap about the Super Bowl? Ask Edwards how the coaching search is going
From working in the customer service industry for so long, as much as I wanted him to say something, I knew he was going to 'make nice' and represent the athletic program and university with a professional appearance, no negatives included.

wijg

Starter
You know what she said? She said "no, you're not being a jerk at all, you're FAR from the first person I've heard say that recently....hopefully we can get you back next year".

She couldn't have been nicer, and it was hardly her fault, but it's just not a good value at this point.
Hopefully she reports that up the management chain and they are tracking it in case there is anyone in a decision making position that still needs convincing

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer

While that's funny, I'm appalled as a manager.

OP
Washingtonian

Washingtonian

Hall of Famer
cfdf1fb8957d49a13e145955c07225f2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I'll take the win. My brother was at the game and reported the Paul Hewitt profile page in each urinal at halftime. Jollay? GMUTom? KA? Gemini? Washingtonian? Five-Two? Bricker? Polepino? Walter? Wijg? Quentin?

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
As bad as we've been, I shudder to think what our record would be without Shevon.

Kid has absolutely defied conventional wisdom that JUCOs need a full year to adjust to D-I.

SLU had nobody who could guard him. We should've gotten him more than 7 FG attempts.