Game 19: Saint Louis University, Thursday, Jan 29th, 7 PM, CSN Mid Atlantic, SNY

Pablo

Hall of Famer
http://www.billikens.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=26261:

"Last year's GM games were very hard to watch. The one at the Fetz particularly painful. GM getting 3 and sometimes 4 attempts after missed shots. They pushed, bullied, and pounded us on the boards. I sure hope our bigs man up tonight. There isn't anything more frustrating to a fan than to see your team get a good stop only to see the opponent get another one or two cracks at a basket."

wijg

Starter
I still come on here regularly, mostly for the humor and to see if there has been any big announcements regarding the program. But, it just reminded me of how disconnected I am towards the actual games this year when I read Pablo's post above and it referenced a game today. I was like, there is a game today, oh, I guess there is.

Anybody have two free tickets for this evening? It is not worth paying any money but it will be something to do thats fun with my girlfriend.

Pablo

Hall of Famer
Anybody have two free tickets for this evening? It is not worth paying any money but it will be something to do thats fun with my girlfriend.

With all the money that you've made betting on the Mason games this season, don't you owe it to the school to give some back?

Pablo

Hall of Famer
I still come on here regularly, mostly for the humor and to see if there has been any big announcements regarding the program. But, it just reminded me of how disconnected I am towards the actual games this year when I read Pablo's post above and it referenced a game today. I was like, there is a game today, oh, I guess there is.

I hope that the local fans will continue to support the team.

Pablo

Hall of Famer
http://www.gomason.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=25200&ATCLID=209867132:

"PROMOTIONS:
-Game of the Week
- FREE Mason Knit Beanie Cap for Mason students with a valid student ID while supplies last. Students must enter through the North Entrance."

"Saint Louis comes into the contest looking to snap a two-game skid after coming off a last-minute loss to vcu. The Billikens led undefeated vcu coming into the final seconds, but a layup made by Treveon Graham with 0.9 on the clock secured the victory for the Rams. Milik Yarbrough leads Saint Louis with 10.5 ppg, while Ash Yacoubou leads the team with 5.3 rpg."

Herndon

All-Conference
Heeeeeey, The concorde district's own John Manning starting for Saint Louis. Forgot about that guy.

Herndon

All-Conference
So, they have 4 freshmen among their top 6. As they are not Kentucky, I think we should win this game.