Game 19: Saint Louis University, Thursday, Jan 29th, 7 PM, CSN Mid Atlantic, SNY

Pablo

Hall of Famer
http://www.billikens.com/forum/index.php?s=f49e4ea99bdb340e62fc30e6e1c4bb3b&showtopic=26251:

• Listener of the Streets
  • Members
  • bullet_black.png
    bullet_black.png
    bullet_black.png
    bullet_black.png
    bullet_black.png
    bullet_black.png
    bullet_black.png
  • 3,632 posts
Posted Today, 10:24 AM

"Glad this game is on Thursday rather than tomorrow or Wednesday. Even though we fly charter all the time now, it still looks like this northeast winter storm will delay a lot of flights.

Regarding the actual game:

The computer can't account for Hewitt being an idiot. Mason might be the better team playing at home, but we'll most likely go on a 11-2 run to close the game and win."

psyclone

Hall of Famer
I'm Rob Loe, and I have DirecTV.

And I'm Paul Hewitt, and I have cable.

Not to be picky but unless it's part of the gag to include a former Billiken who, if I remember correctly, broke our backs with some unexpected 3s, I think you mean to refer to Rob Lowe, the actor.

KAOriginal

All-American
Regarding the actual game:

The computer can't account for Hewitt being an idiot. Mason might be the better team playing at home, but we'll most likely go on a 11-2 run to close the game and win."

This should be in the "Hall of Fame" of posts.

MasonFanatic

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Not to be picky but unless it's part of the gag to include a former Billiken who, if I remember correctly, broke our backs with some unexpected 3s, I think you mean to refer to Rob Lowe, the actor.
It was intentional. :) I kind of wish Rob Loe was still on the team, so the students could make a "Skinny Arms Rob Loe" cutout to wave during FTs.

Any sign using my joke will need to have a photo of Loe or at least his jersey number to prevent confusion exactly like this.

psyclone

Hall of Famer
It was intentional. :) I kind of wish Rob Loe was still on the team, so the students could make a "Skinny Arms Rob Loe" cutout to wave during FTs.

Any sign using my joke will need to have a photo of Loe or at least his jersey number to prevent confusion exactly like this.

While I wasn't completely oblivious to the connection, after giving it some thought, I erroneously attributed it to be a simple spelling mistake. Maybe the boards are beyond that sort of thing these days!