Game 19: Saint Louis University, Thursday, Jan 29th, 7 PM, CSN Mid Atlantic, SNY

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I'll take the win. My brother was at the game and reported the Paul Hewitt profile page in each urinal at halftime. Jollay? GMUTom? KA? Gemini? Washingtonian? Five-Two? Bricker? Polepino? Walter? Wijg? Quentin?

No such pictures in the bathroom near my section, and I pissed several times due to the many beers I need to consume to make it through one of our games these days.

phoenix-arizona

All-American
a4f13b60-b46b-11e3-b495-21b33d8b31ba_Truck-Dancing.gif

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
I'll take the win. My brother was at the game and reported the Paul Hewitt profile page in each urinal at halftime. Jollay? GMUTom? KA? Gemini? Washingtonian? Five-Two? Bricker? Polepino? Walter? Wijg? Quentin?

Not me, although considering how often he pisses me off, I do appreciate the imagery of Hewitt getting pissed on.

Pablo

Hall of Famer
Pablo? GreenLantern? Dr. Gunnie? Psyclone? Leesburg Steak an' Shake?

Not me, but I did piss on his picture.

Best of luck to Patrick! I heard a rumor about his medical condition at the Davidson game, but I didn't want to repeat it on the board.

I was told it might be a few more weeks with Patrick, although he should be fine. Obviously his well being trumps rushing him back.

I did not see Paul in the urinal, but I only had to go #2 tonight.

psyclone

Hall of Famer
Not me, but I did piss on his picture.

Best of luck to Patrick! I heard a rumor about his medical condition at the Davidson game, but I didn't want to repeat it on the board.

Listening to the post game while I drove home, Bill said something about him likely to be out a couple of weeks. The tv person said he'd been cleared for conditioning and had blood test scheduled.

psyclone

Hall of Famer

I can confirm that was the situation in the men's room near my section. I thought it was incredibly sophomoric and a classless thing to do. I'm sure anyone in a decision-making capacity would be less than impressed with the quality of making a case for a coaching change. Someone apparently not following these boards seemed puzzled--
"hey..they've got us pissing on the game program"

Five Two

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I missed my second home game of the year due to a work trip. Back in the day, I would never travel and miss home games. This year, well........
I get to my hotel room and log onto the boards thinking I'll have 6-7 pages worth of game comments. Nope, only 3. And more than half were posted before the tip while I was on the plane. Apathy is a terrible thing.

Its REALLY cold here in Montreal.