Game 19: GMU (10-8 / 6-6) vs GW (4-9 /3-3) on Wednesday, February 24, at 6PM.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Ended that half just like Dave drew it up. Guys didn’t know where to go, XJ throws the ball to absolutely no one.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I caught some heat after the vcu game, but who out there still thinks we need to see more Paulsen basketball? Reminder this GW team went on an over 1 month hiatus and is still taking it to us.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Typical Paulsen

coach his butt off one game

coach confused as hell the next

TweederGMU

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
We always make GW look like superstars.

This is nothing but a hot mess. So inconsistent night in and night out.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Maybe Dave didn’t coach his a** off last game as much as vcu struggled without a game plan with Bones limited/out... This is bad, will be our worst loss since Norfolk St.

Oduro has a career game vs vcu, but he can’t stay in the floor on this one because he’s getting torched on D every single possession. He HAS to develop into at least an average defender if he’s ever going to do something special here. He’s ahead of schedule offensively, but WAY behind defensively.

Yeah the high pick and rolls have been death for him...he's even been late on the help sometimes with ten feet of cushion.

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
anyone else see Polite take a 3 on 3 and get stuffed by the center who didn't have to move or jump to block his shot?!? PLEASE DAVE more minutes from him

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I am not asking for the world... but Noel Brown (the 3rd backup center) for GW that is getting playing time because of Paar and Moyer out looks better than any 2nd stringer Mason has ever had in the big man position.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I don't know how anyone watched last game and came away impressed by anything we did. It was truly a battle of who could suck less.
Nail on the head. Some folks just want Paulsen to be the guy they’ll grab onto anything. I get it, it’s just the wrong take and it never stands up longer than a game.