Game 17: St. Joseph's University, Wednesday, January 13th, 7 PM, NO TV

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Team just looks overmatched...hard to imagine a long St. Joe's drought to allow Mason back in

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Is this Dave Paulsen's let the other team do whatever they want on offense and hope they miss defense.....

Not excusing our defense, or lack thereof, but Miles and Bembry did the same thing to vcu, which is one of the top defensive teams in the A10.

As I noted earlier in this thread, we have nobody to guard either of them.

liem.le.3388

Starter
Not excusing our defense, or lack thereof, but Miles and Bembry did the same thing to vcu, which is one of the top defensive teams in the A10.

As I noted earlier in this thread, we have nobody to guard either of them.
I know we're out matched but I'm not seeing the effort on defense, almost looks like they are just watching the show. The effort is much better in the second half though.

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Played a better 2nd half - kept it respectable. Wish we had St. Louis at home instead of on the road next. Sigh.

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Poor officiating and poor free throw shooting. Can't do much about the first one.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Paulsen got T'ed up tonight, I don't think Hewitt ever got T'ed up in his time at Mason.

I honestly can't recall Coach L ever getting T'd up in his entire time at Mason either. You know we're desperate for things to celebrate after a loss when we are applauding a coach for handing the other team free points.