Game 17: GMU (13-3 / 2-1) at Richmond (10-5 / 2-0) on Saturday, January 13, at 6:00 PM.

MasonFanatic

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Rockets were flying all over Israel during that time.
And the main international Airport is quite close to Gaza and was in the line of fire.

This should be its own thread, or it should stop here. Not really relevant to the Richmond game.

phoenix-arizona

All-American
Giant Spider Fight GIF by dan.bahia.dan

Kill it with fire. GMU Spider Hunt

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Yes. I would go a long way in getting rid of the bad taste from Tuesday; AND, reestablish that we are a good A10 team worth reckoning with.
Absolutely. In the scheme its just another "1 more game" , but considering how this season has gone AND the expectations we have from what we've seen, winning Saturday would help bring us back to the "okay we're going to be fine and we are still potentially Top 4" versus "Ahhh top 4 is going to be that much harder. Crap!"

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Just spoke with the owner of The Tavern, they will have a dedicated area for us with at least 1 dedicated server from 3:30-5:30 in their covered/heated patio area.
Thank you for setting this up!

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Will be at game with my brother. We decided to infiltrate an event called "Spider Brews" taking place in the building next to Robins Center. Sounds good, unlimited beer samples and food for $10. We'll see.

I beseech the team to send Mason fans home happy.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Will be at game with my brother. We decided to infiltrate an event called "Spider Brews" taking place in the building next to Robins Center. Sounds good, unlimited beer samples and food for $10. We'll see.

I beseech the team to send Mason fans home happy.
We deserve it, after Tuesday.