Game 12: GMU (9-2) at Tulane (8-2) on Friday, December 22, at 2:00 PM.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I definitely get the frustration regarding Hall. He’s way too loose with his dribble, and he often throws lazy passes. We just have to remember that he is only a sophomore, and he’s playing a lot more more minutes than he did last year.

On the flipside, I along with others have been critical of Ronnie’s play this year, so it’s very refreshing to see him play the way he is today. If we continue to get this proactive Ronnie the rest of the year, this is a much different team.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I definitely get the frustration regarding Hall. He’s way too loose with his dribble, and he often throws lazy passes. We just have to remember that he is only a sophomore, and he’s playing a lot more more minutes than he did last year.

On the flipside, I along with others have been critical of Ronnie’s play this year, so it’s very refreshing to see him play the way he is today. If we continue to get this proactive Ronnie the rest of the year, this is a much different team.

He just needs to remember that sometimes the simple play is the best play. He’s going to be a beast for us.