Game 12: GMU (9-2) at Tulane (8-2) on Friday, December 22, at 2:00 PM.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Criticize away. I was merely pointing out the 13 minutes with zero comments as we made our run and took the lead.
LoL! Personally, I had to go with my wife into Wegmans. I got back and we were ahead.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I definitely get the frustration regarding Hall. He’s way too loose with his dribble, and he often throws lazy passes. We just have to remember that he is only a sophomore, and he’s playing a lot more more minutes than he did last year.

On the flipside, I along with others have been critical of Ronnie’s play this year, so it’s very refreshing to see him play the way he is today. If we continue to get this proactive Ronnie the rest of the year, this is a much different team.
Yes, Ronnie came up big today.

KAOriginal

All-American
That was an unreal win. Tulane with only 2 points off turnovers in the second half, and the defense was flying around which helped open things up on the offensive end.

Ronald Polite absolutely balled out. Full credit where it's due, when he's on he can score from anywhere.

Just wish he would dump the vcu mascot coif......

NewPatriot

Starter
Yeah, hard to type and watch. Might miss something...especially if you have to follow your wife into Wegmans.
I've done that...ran into too many doors and shoppers!!! Lol

That was a statement win..Tulane was 8-0 at home coming into this game.Way to go polite, Maddox, Hall and Kelly. They all stepped up.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Really nice win against a very good team. We don’t win this game without Polite stepping up. Need that out of him on a consistent basis. Funny how deceiving stats can be. Kelly and Hall both had a double-double but combined for 10 of our 16 turnovers.

GMUYoda

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
This team is playing well for the most part heading into A10 play. However, 33 turnovers in the past two games shows that we need to take better care of the basketball. Do that, and this team will be up there in the top echelon of the a10 during conference play

Leesburg Chankenstank III

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
This team is playing well for the most part heading into A10 play. However, 33 turnovers in the past two games shows that we need to take better care of the basketball. Do that, and this team will be up there in the top echelon of the a10 during conference play

Love the win but this 100%. If we had half the turnovers we did today, the ending would have been much more anticlimactic.