Exhibition #2: GMU at West Virginia on Friday, October 27, at 7:00PM.

phoenix-arizona

All-American
This is pretty cool though. New West Virginia hockey uniforms

F9QOyVNW4AAoA_Z

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Where can I find the TV schedule for the season? Someone said WV game will be on ESPN+, true?

EXpatriot13

All-Conference
GIVING DAY 2023
Where can I find the TV schedule for the season? Someone said WV game will be on ESPN+, true?
Yes, it's on ESPN+.

The schedule on gomason.com includes streaming/TV information. If you select "grid view" it's easier to read by game.

smccart5

Starter
I don’t really care if we win or lose but I hope Skinn continues to do what he did against St. Thomas: play everyone, experiment with combinations, and try stuff out.

Might be nice to be in a close game so they can work on end game scenarios in a live game situation.
I'm cool with playing a lot of guys through the season, and experimenting with combos--but that has to be settled quick. KE tinkered for way to long

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I'm cool with playing a lot of guys through the season, and experimenting with combos--but that has to be settled quick. KE tinkered for way to long

Agreed. I just don’t want Skinn to tighten the rotation to try to “win,” just because it’s WVU. I think St. Thomas risked Harris a bit too much and played Mathews almost the entire game for instance.

emjayar08

Sixth Man
Why is this an exhibition game? I get setting up an exhibition game against a D2/D3 school, but do power 5s usually play mid majors in a game that doesn't count??

Reactions: DAK