Exhibition #2: GMU at West Virginia on Friday, October 27, at 7:00PM.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
That flagrant foul on Okojie was unbelievable. The shooter jumps 1.5 feet forward and lands on his foot, and they get 3 shots and the ball.

Exhibition for the refs.
That wasn’t a flagrant. Shooter was hurt shooting the 3 so they gave the shots to another player.

The foul call was brutal though but the biased announcers said it was because Okojie didn’t let him land.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
This one’s over. Good effort, tons of things to look forward to.

Hard to get a read how many we will win, but I like our squad and there’s a good amount of talent.

4 point game and WVU has no rim protector left. It’s not over yet.

Leesburg Chankenstank III

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
We have the quickness
We have the athleticism
We have the attitude

No one can tell how the season will go but the ceiling on this team is much higher than previously thought. Just need to put it all together. Coach Skinn has definitely put a great blend of players together. I am very excited to see this team develop this year.

Last edited:

emjayar08

Sixth Man
That wasn’t a flagrant. Shooter was hurt shooting the 3 so they gave the shots to another player.

The foul call was brutal though but the biased announcers said it was because Okojie didn’t let him land.
Didn't they get 3 and the ball tho?

Reactions: DAK
OP
Patriotsince81

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Horrible/questionable officiating. Questionable call on both coaches for continuing to play. Conflicted.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Yeah, and not sure why on the ball part. Nobody seems to know.

Only guess is they took the TO away from Billups and said he stepped out of bounds?

But if the foul happened on the shot the play should be dead there and nothing that happened afterward should matter.

Falco

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
I would not be surprised to see Okojie starting our first game. Prediction: Okojie, Polite, Maddox, Hall, Kelly is our starting 5 against Monmouth.
I don’t disagree with you. I think Skinn likes Kelly. But I prefer Malik.

Falco

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Horrible/questionable officiating. Questionable call on both coaches for continuing to play. Conflicted.
I can’t believe Wvu would continue in a meaningless game. I feel like Skinn would have respected wvu’s decision if they didn’t want to continue.