Dave Paulsen

CLP

Preferred Walk-On
Nothing screams "EXCITED" like a 50-year-old no one wants whose not been to the dance in three years in a bad conference.

I've also seen his coaching style up close and personal several times. Think Virginia just a tad faster.
What are you talking about? He's been to the postseason in 4 of the past 5 years and the NCAAs two years ago. Including 4 regular season conference championships. That's not easy in a one-bid conference. Not saying he's a huge name or get, but I think your comment is a complete misrepresentation.

Dawgs99

Starter
Don't know anything about him but if you can win at the DIII level you really need to know your X's & O's....Talent not really all that important at that level.

MasonHoopsEst2000

Four-star Recruit
What are you talking about? He's been to the postseason in 4 of the past 5 years and the NCAAs two years ago. Including 4 regular season conference championships. That's not easy in a one-bid conference. Not saying he's a huge name or get, but I think your comment is a complete misrepresentation.

This came across anyway you want it, but if we are hiring someone because he makes the NIT, that speaks volumes to how much of a CAA hire he is.

DeepValue

Starter
We didn't get our first choice but some other guys are kinda interested therefore we are...winning off the field.

Oh, never mind, that's Grant Paulsen.

Bricker

Starter

Mike Muscala

Guys. Be good. Zone Admin just texted me and said one of the IP addresses on the site right now traces back to the hard address where Bucknell AD offices are located.
It is probable, nay, almost certain, Paulsen or one of his cronies is reading this thread right now.
You guys have already scared off a couple hires. Be on your best behavior, now, for God sakes.

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer
This came across anyway you want it, but if we are hiring someone because he makes the NIT, that speaks volumes to how much of a CAA hire he is.

He's won the conference tourney twice in the past 5 years and runner-up once. He's also been the regular season champs twice in the past 4 seasons when they didn't.

I don't think it's a wow hire, but the guy has a very solid record.

Herndon

All-Conference
Fwiw, Ive stated my preference for a system/xs and is guy for two hires now. If hes a good basketball mind, I couldn't care less about pace/"exciting" style.

Winning is exciting.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
So don't call my numbers made up if you can't prove otherwise.

I bet Paulsens contract will be for $350k base.

He was reportedly making $166k in 2011....

Since you can't prove big foot or the Loch Ness monster don't exist they must exist right?

How about proving they do exist and then we will believe you.

Herndon

All-Conference
He's won the conference tourney twice in the past 5 years and runner-up once. He's also been the regular season champs twice in the past 4 seasons when they didn't.

I don't think it's a wow hire, but the guy has a very solid record.

And, if you win the a10 regular season crown, youre in the big dance.

HoopsAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Guys. Be good. Zone Admin just texted me and said one of the IP addresses on the site right now traces back to the hard address where Bucknell AD offices are located.
It is probable, nay, almost certain, Paulsen or one of his cronies is reading this thread right now.
You guys have already scared off a couple hires. Be on your best behavior, now, for God sakes.
I did nothing of the sort and you know it, Jollay. :tongueout: