Dave Paulsen

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I guess we can cross Paulsen off the list. Having his own tread will surely scare him away. He seems okay. Does a pretty good job when he has a future NBA player on his team.

MasonHoopsEst2000

Four-star Recruit
Nothing screams "EXCITED" like a 50-year-old no one wants whose not been to the dance in three years in a bad conference.

I've also seen his coaching style up close and personal several times. Think Virginia just a tad faster.

Dawgs99

Starter
If he can win like UVA sign me up....After the disaster we saw with Hewitts "free flow" offense I think we could use a little more structure.

MasonHoopsEst2000

Four-star Recruit
You do realize Dayton's head coach was making about 300k base the year he went to the elite 8 right?

We can't pay much this year, that's understandable, but to go at these coaches with 375k and not have written in the contract they get a 500k pay bump in year 2 - since we have the cash - will get you this. Average.

Yes, I know what Archie made. Then they ponied up to keep him and you see the results. You have to pay to play in the Big Boy league. This is a CAA hire.

KAOriginal

All-American
No sources.....but I bet he IS our next coach.

Edwards must be in a panic to have to go this far down the list.