Coach's Show with Kim English

OP
M

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Really happy that athletics is doing this. The show is very well done.

psyclone

Hall of Famer

HoopsAdmin

Administrator
Staff member

dr. gunnie

Administrator
Staff member
Really enjoyed the show. I thought last weeks show was a little "same old stuff" since the questions were very similar to what we heard from KE all off-season. Now that the season has started and the questions are based off of the games and what we see on the court, it was very cool to hear KE's takes. I did enjoy the addition of XJ as well - hope that the guests continue.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Really enjoyed the show. I thought last weeks show was a little "same old stuff" since the questions were very similar to what we heard from KE all off-season. Now that the season has started and the questions are based off of the games and what we see on the court, it was very cool to hear KE's takes. I did enjoy the addition of XJ as well - hope that the guests continue.
Haven’t been able to watch yet but that’s really cool to have the player guest and that they are taking fan questions now. Very well done show from what I saw last week, this was a great addition.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Even though fan/donor interactions seem down right now, everythjng they are doing off the court coupled with the winning on the court is setting up the casual fan for a massive surprise when they come back in the next few weeks. This is not your fathers George Mason.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Show was cool to watch. How about that part of getting Darius Johnson to transfer. Ha!

dr. gunnie

Administrator
Staff member

psyclone

Hall of Famer
Coach's Show Season Schedule* (all shows at 7 p.m.):
  • November 8
  • November 15
  • November 29
  • December 13
  • January 3
  • January 24
  • February 7
  • February 21
  • March 7
*Dates subject to change – follow @MasonMBB on Twitter for programming announcements and updates.

Thanks for clearing this up for me!