Coach's Show with Kim English

psyclone

Hall of Famer
Another dead horse topic being retired. Not sure if this is a one time thing or if this will end up being weekly. Looks like it’ll be live on Facebook live from Glory Days Grill

I don't have a facebook account nor do I want one. Yet I'd like to hear what he has to say. Is there a way for me to watch this? Is it available after the live event is over?

OP
M

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I don't have a facebook account nor do I want one. Yet I'd like to hear what he has to say. Is there a way for me to watch this? Is it available after the live event is over?

I’m not 100% sure but I think they can allow it so that anyone can view it( that might be a default feature).

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I forget where you are located, but you could always go to Glory Days to see it live if you are local that day.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Love this. Wonder if they’ll take fan questions at any point. I didn’t even know there was a glory days over in falls church tbh.

HoopsAdmin

Administrator
Staff member