Bracketology 2014

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Interesting there's no love for GW. They will definitely get in if they keep playing like they have been.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
It's entirely conceivable that we could be part of a 5-bid league -- UMass, Dayton, vcu, SLU, GW -- and not even qualify for any sort of postseason play.

Irrelevant, indeed.

phoenix-arizona

All-American
It will be cool if A10 continues to be multi bid; it's exciting to be able to follow more than just one or two conference or league reps through the tournament.

Five Two

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
And realize that teams that do qualify earn a larger % of the conference payout than teams that don't. I don't remember the specifics, but I believe the A10 provides the teams that earned a bid a larger % than the CAA does.

EXpatriot13

All-Conference
GIVING DAY 2023
Lunardi's brackets usually do...

I was speaking more to the fact that we have a Bracketology thread and that it sucks we won't be any part of any sort of Bracketology discussion other than maybe the YMCA 30 and over for Hewitt and Co.

GMUSSTN

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023
I was speaking more to the fact that we have a Bracketology thread and that it sucks we won't be any part of any sort of Bracketology discussion other than maybe the YMCA 30 and over for Hewitt and Co.

Hey that's a tough tournament and you can't underestimate the value of that $50 Hard Times Cafe gift card they're giving away for the champion this year.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
And realize that teams that do qualify earn a larger % of the conference payout than teams that don't. I don't remember the specifics, but I believe the A10 provides the teams that earned a bid a larger % than the CAA does.

Pretty sure A-10 teams keep 75 percent of their tournament revenue. We'll be taking a 1/13 share of the rest.

MasonFanatic

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Gonna take us a long time to pay off Tom Yeager at 1/13 shares of 25% of each NCAA share.

SLU hasn't played anyone good yet. Their OOC SOS is as soft as butter.

JBiggs

Starter
Gonna take us a long time to pay off Tom Yeager at 1/13 shares of 25% of each NCAA share.

They've played Wichita State and Wisconsin. Lost them both, but played them close. Wisconsin is Final Four-caliber.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023

We are paying off Yeager with the 400k we get from the TV revenue via the a10 deal.

OP
Washingtonian

Washingtonian

Hall of Famer
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...-30-projecting-the-march-madness-field/page/9

Dancing with a Hottie: UMass (3)
Dancing with its Sister: George Washington (7)
Wallflowers: Dayton (10), Saint Louis (12c), vcu (second team out)

UMass suffered its first loss to Florida State on Dec. 21, but the Minutemen are No. 1 in RPI, No. 4 in schedule strength, 3-1 against the top 50, 7-1 versus the top 100 and 7-1 away from home.

GW has won six straight to rise to 37th in the RPI with a win over Creighton on its ledger.