Bracketology 2014

GMUSSTN

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023
Their pale, fat, socially awkward fans will stick out like sore thumbs..........that is if they had thumbs

Pav will be there, no doubt. That guy would quit his job if they wouldn't give him the time off to go to a vcu game. Luckily he works for the university so they don't care.

Personally I'm glad I have things in my life (my girlfriend, car, job, other hobbies) that keep me well-rounded. Then again, if we're going to use the term "round"...Pav has us all beat in spades...

DeepValue

Starter
I'm going to make a medium sized call right here for your benefit. Louisville is not going to repeat. They are very good, and Pitino coached teams get better as they go. Nevertheless, they are not as good as last year.

sigmanorm

Starter
I'm going to make a medium sized call right here for your benefit. Louisville is not going to repeat. They are very good, and Pitino coached teams get better as they go. Nevertheless, they are not as good as last year.
Then show us who will win...join the bracket challenge

You are invited to join my CBSSports.com Bracket Manager group! To accept this invitation and join the group, click the link below (or cut and paste the link into your browser's address bar). You'll be asked to enter the group password before you can join, so it is posted below.

http://gmufinal4.mayhem.cbssports.com/e?ttag=BPM14_em_cbsinv

Our Group password is: remember06