2023 Transfer Portal Thread

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Definitely think Fernandes is a big blow for them.
Agreed- he didnt play much this year and nobody really knew if he was hurt or "hurt".

Umass seems like they need a full on rebuild, and it'll be interesting to see if Frank Martin works out there. First year was definitely rocky.

Falco

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Why waste a year redshirting someone who can leave at a moment’s notice? Get what you can from guys while you have them — if they’re not good enough that will take care of itself one way or the other.
Good point, but if he isn’t going to play either way why not redshirt him.
He either develops or he transfers. No harm no foul in redshirting in my opinion

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Good point, but if he isn’t going to play either way why not redshirt him.
He either develops or he transfers. No harm no foul in redshirting in my opinion
I doubt there was a plan for him to not play this past year. I am assuming the thought process might have been along the lines of this guy has the athletic ability to do great things and if things start to click for him, he might really be able to help us out later in the year.

jessej

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
View: https://twitter.com/portal_updates/status/1637456280783671296?s=42&t=ddcDXFJW6huZr6RlllCPIw

PortalUpdates
@portal_updates

Yale transfer EJ Jarvis tells Portal Updates that he’s heard from the following:

Florida
Notre Dame
Georgia Tech
Providence
Oregon St
SMU
San Francisco
Richmond
George Mason
Belmont
Duquesne
UC Davis
Hawaii
SHSU
LA Tech
Pacific
Portland
UNCW
Howard
GW
Loyola Chicago
Murray St

hoops10

Sixth Man
Well, coach Cooley who is leaving Prpvidence for Georgetown was making 3.8 million. You think CKE is interested?..good news is that the Providence paper has listed many other coaches, not KE. Who are most likely on their radar.
We'll see.

First, but probably not last today.

Attachments

• blake.png
    blake.png
    30.5 KB · Views: 194

Verdad

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Jared Bynum of Providence is in the portal, from Rockville. Let's get Tony on Board and get that dude a helluva NIL package. I'd be willing to put my entire patriot club donation towards it. Gold room is too crowded and can never get food anyway.

TweederGMU

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Dayton's RJ Blakney and Mustapha Amzil is in the portal. Probably think they can go to the Big East or ACC. 2 big pieces for Dayton's future leaving. Wonder what Brea and Elvis are thinking.

La Salle's Nickelberry in portal as well.