2023 Recruiting

OP
JPgmuswim

JPgmuswim

Starter
More from Jace Posey... https://247sports.com/Article/4-sta...rge-Mason-Arizona-State-Vanderbilt-191729441/

The four visits he's set up are TCU, Mason, Arizona St. and Vandy. He's already been to TCU. He would like to make an announcement in 'mid-September or earlier'.

"The coaching staff and community seem excited to have me on the visit, so I’m looking forward to it."
- proof that the online mentions and love on social channels is helping!
I’m feeling pretty good about our chances with Posey, hopefully his recruiting trip is awesome and he doesn’t need any other visits. That would been a huge get.

Mason2005

All-American
GIVING DAY 2023
From a recruiting standpoint we will cover our upcoming official visitors: Jace Posey, Austin Ball, Desmond White, and reveal another really highly regarded prospect who is currently scheduled to visit in mid-September. Non-conference schedule, KE podcast, and practice insights as well.

It starts at 9pm tonight on the @ByGeorgeGMU twitter account. Come hang out.

That's a big visit revealed! Damnnnnnnnnnnn

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Lowe and Posey would be an amazing package deal if the staff can close it. But truthfully I really like all 4 guys who are visiting campus and think we’d do very well to get any of them.

Hey, why not all four? It would be a PG, two SGs, and a wing/forward and we are losing a PG, two SGs and a wing/forward…

And Oduro (just to clarify I wasn’t calling Oduro a wing/forward).

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Hey, why not all four? It would be a PG, two SGs, and a wing/forward and we are losing a PG, two SGs and a wing/forward…

And Oduro (just to clarify I wasn’t calling Oduro a wing/forward).
Wouldn’t it be wild (in the best way) if Josh and Ticket decided to come back and use their COVID year at Mason? I’m not expecting it because both should have good opportunities to get paid playing ball next year, but it’s at least possible.

MasonFanatic

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Wouldn’t it be wild (in the best way) if Josh and Ticket decided to come back and use their COVID year at Mason? I’m not expecting it because both should have good opportunities to get paid playing ball next year, but it’s at least possible.
I think the chances are much higher with Ticket, but it's definitely possible in both cases.

Let's stack some wins this year though, let's not leave anything unachieved while we have those two on the roster this year.

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Live now on the Twitter.
I was a little late (I was literally stuck underneath a tractor at the time it started), but it was a great listen. It was refreshing to hear people talking about Mason basketball this time of year.

Can you do anything about starting the season any sooner?