Bricker

Starter
image.jpeg

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Don't kill yourselves. He is staying in Texas. Hope I'm wrong.

Last edited:

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
You have a 50% chance of being correct, which is significantly higher than most of your posts lol
For the record, I was dead on re The Virus and DP hires. We haven't shown signs of life til Kim arrived.

jessej

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Are Jace and Jaland Lowe teamates somewhere?

Is Lowe visiting?

jessej

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Optimism: He liked Mason enough to cancel his other visits.
Pessimism: Mason was a courtesy visit since his dad lives close by; was TCU all the way.
The fact that Mason is in the final 2 is the good part. The ability to be near his dad will bring him to us. KE should promise a game in Houston to seal the deal

bravesfan

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023
The fact that Mason is in the final 2 is the good part. The ability to be near his dad will bring him to us. KE should promise a game in Houston to seal the deal
Oh yes! It's great to be in the final 2 and beat out some of the other schools.

At the same time, don't want to be "Bridesmaid University"... :)

OP
JPgmuswim

JPgmuswim

Starter
Are Jace and Jaland Lowe teamates somewhere?

Is Lowe visiting?
Correct, they are AAU teammates on Houston Hoops. Lowe is supposed to visit mid September, he’d also be a huge get obviously.

Hope they are wrong but the “On3” website has Jace going to TCU with 97% odds, Mason 3%. 247 also put TCU in their “crystal ball”

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Yea Jace isn't coming here and his higher ranked teamate Lowe, isn't either. Can't be upset, atleast we got some visits from high caliber guys. I think winning might change that to actual commitments one day. Now, if Lowe goes to vcu.......

gmuballer14

Sixth Man
Yea Jace isn't coming here and his higher ranked teamate Lowe, isn't either. Can't be upset, atleast we got some visits from high caliber guys. I think winning might change that to actual commitments one day. Now, if Lowe goes to vcu.......
For sure? Really sucks if he is just dragging Mason along. All these posts and tweets like he is really considering us smh.

gmuballer14

Sixth Man
Yea they are accurate but they also flip guesses at the last minute to look correct...I was up late doing a fantasy draft and did research on them.
Lowe is planning to come. They both planned visits out courtesy even though we came on late? I hope not. My theory/delusion is he really liked Mason all along and wants his buddy to possibly join in on the ride. The sites go with the local and bigger team early and switch right before he comes to us. Patriot8 hasn't said anything so I'm just holding out hope. Kim has given me hope about the program again so that's good at least.

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
sheesh these Mason fans with their insider knowledge are driving me crazy at 8am on a Weds. I choose not to believe the same senile people that flip flopped every other game on whether DP was a good coach or not. On3 notoriously switches predictions after a kid chooses, just like some of our posters. On3 also just interviewed CKE and was sucking his thing the entire podcast over how impactful his recruiting and transfers are this year. Without looking on with rose colored glasses, Posey has to go against a 3 and 4 star for playing time next year. The biggest red flag for me is how Posey is seemingly best friends with TCU signee Isiah Manning who signed a month or two ago with them. Could be a Fernandez/Dinkins type of scenario which puts us behind.
Doom in gloom posters having to do this on a 4 star kid sure is different than the DP days, that's for sure.