2023-24 Women's Basketball

OP
jessej

jessej

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I just thought of this...

The Maniaks could do a daily bus down and back for the WBB tournament the way Patriot Platoon did it when I was there 2006-2010. We went down for the men and also went up to Penn St for volleyball among our many Platoon trips.

https://henrico.us/projects/henrico-sports-and-event-center/ - it literally is brand new apparently...

only seats about 3500 people.
A small passionate group of Mason fans might go a long way.
i sent a note to Coach Washington about doing this.
Women Semi-Finals are on the same Saturday as the men's game vs Richmond

Last edited:
Screen_Shot_2024-02-19_at_12.50.26_PM.png

Pablo

Hall of Famer

Pablo

Hall of Famer

"SCOUTING THE BONNIES
St. Bonaventure sits at 4-21 overall and 1-13 in Atlantic 10 contests this year. The Bonnie's lone win in Atlantic 10 came in their conference opener over Loyola Chicago on Dec. 30 when SBU downed the Ramblers 84-72 at home."

Pablo

Hall of Famer

"WASHINGTON, D.C. – The University of Dayton women's basketball team was scheduled to host Davidson College this Wednesday, Feb. 21 at 7 p.m., but that game has been cancelled.

Due to non-COVID health and safety protocols within the Davidson women's basketball program, the contest will not be made up and will count as a forfeit for the Wildcats in accordance with league rules.

Per NCAA policy, the game is determined to be a no contest and Dayton's overall record remains at 10-15 and 5-10 in Atlantic 10 play.

The Flyers will instead host the Miami University Hamilton Harriers tonight at 7 p.m. at UD Arena."

Pablo

Hall of Famer

"RICHMOND, Va. – The second-longest active road win streak in the country came to an end on Wednesday evening, the Saint Joseph's women's basketball team falling to vcu 59-48 inside the Siegel Center.

The 13-0 road record comes to an end, St. Joe's falling to 24-3 on the season and 13-2 in conference play. vcu continues its strong season, moving to 23-4 on the season, 12-3 in the A-10. The Rams are now 13-1 at home."

Pablo

Hall of Famer

Team Names1234T
George Mason1410161757
St. Bonaventure181611853

OP
jessej

jessej

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023

Team Names1234T
George Mason1410161757
St. Bonaventure181611853

Looks like a come from behind in Q4 win

GMUYoda

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Going to be a big battle for top 4 seeds in the a10 tournament... Mason has most of the tiebreakers - win over Duquesne, win over Richmond, win over vcu.

Don't think they can get the 1 seed... but 2 seed is most definitely in play.

Verdad

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
NET:

54-Richmond
55-St. Joes
65-Mason

Need to keep on winning.
Sucks the Richmond win didn't improve our NET more, but I guess it is hard to this late in the season. Given all 3 of us are "next 4/8 out" teams, I think it is going to be very unlikely to get an at large.

Maybe if we win out, beat SJU in semi's and lose to Richmond in finals, or vice versa?