2023-24 Schedule

bravesfan

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023
I have a friend who went to Cornell so I messaged her to trash talk...then I went and looked and saw we only ever played Cornell once, the year Hewitt got fired. Bad memories came flooding back.

Also have a friend from Cornell. Talked a bit of sh*t and they responded back with their W2 from last year. Damn Ivy League tomfoolery.

phoenix-arizona

All-American
Is your Cornell friend this guy?

2znoh0auz9o81.jpg

Verdad

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Cornell returns something like 5 of their top 6 players (unless any of them transferred out) - so could be a top 100 team.

Still not very excited about our schedule - would like to see better teams even if we have to play on the road.

Falco

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Cornell returns something like 5 of their top 6 players (unless any of them transferred out) - so could be a top 100 team.

Still not very excited about our schedule - would like to see better teams even if we have to play on the road.
Normally I’d agree with you. The schedule so far is ehh. But, Mason basically has a brand new team this year. They never played together. I’m ok with an easier out of conference schedule to get the team ready for conference play.

HoopsAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Almost feels like Fordham's OOC schedule last season? We could make it to NYE with a 8-2 or 9-1 record.

Old Man

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
With the tournament field announced I think that wraps up our OOC schedule. Wildly uninspiring, I give it a D+.

Can’t keep scheduling teams people have never heard of, then also wondering why fans and students don’t show up for games.
While I don't disagree about fans wanting to see our Patriots play 'known' teams, I think this year, at least early on, CTS and the team will see lots of fans because of the CTS hiring. Now, depending on how the first half of the season goes, that will portend how many fans show up the second half.

Go Mason!

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
With the tournament field announced I think that wraps up our OOC schedule. Wildly uninspiring, I give it a D+.

Can’t keep scheduling teams people have never heard of, then also wondering why fans and students don’t show up for games.
Beating another dead horse........If we had Homecoming the first Saturday of the season, had free flowing drinks, food trucks, etc. and then beat the crap out of Our Lady of Perpetual Sorrow we might actually get more students & alums to come to games over the course of the season. Casual fans just want to see wins, they don't understand our situation, NET, KenPom, rankings etc.

jessej

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023

count my math, and i may be wrong
but i believe we are missing 3 games
including opening night on Monday or Tuesday
as i only see 10 OOC games