2022 Recruiting

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023

If you old turds can read this and not be excited about this guy -- I don't know what to tell you. Classic mindset on development and loyalty that he's gonna bring to the college game.
Definitely not the kind of kid who’s going to jump into the portal if he’s not playing 30 mpg as a freshman. 6-7, 225 wing, he’d be another very big get for KE.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023

If you old turds can read this and not be excited about this guy -- I don't know what to tell you. Classic mindset on development and loyalty that he's gonna bring to the college game.
I'm confused. Why would us old ----- not be excited about Buchanan? Aren't the ideas of loyalty and commitment exactly what we were raised on?

Five Two

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Great read. I do have an off-topic question on this phrase in the article:
"...leading Wilson to the city and state title games."

As I understand it, the DC public school champion plays the WCAC champion for the "City Title". So what is meant by "state title game"? "state title game" links to the Wilson-Gonzaga city title game article with no reference to a "state title". I do get confused easily so maybe I missed something

Five Two

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
This was one of the replies:

WashSyndicate

@WashSyndicate

·
8h

Replying to
@dbuchananjr2

@WWHSTigersHoops
and 2 others
congratulations to you & your family young man Lamar Butler was on the Final Four team from 2006. He went to Springbrook HS up New Hampshire Ave in MD. An upstanding guy from a great fam, as you are.

I'm pretty sure @WashSyndicate meant Folarin, not Lamar....

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023

Old Man

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
So he wants a "great home crowd" guess that means Mason is out....
If CKE keeps on grinding through the current situation, finding great athletes, and building a winning tradition, we'll get there!

dr. gunnie

Administrator
Staff member
Exacte Jr posted some new pics today and the kid is jacked. He might be bigger now going into his junior year in high school than any of our current players. I don’t care how good at basketball he is... get this kid to Fairfax.
Exacte Jr committed to Utah yesterday. We stopped recruiting him when KE took over, but I loved the kid. I’ll be interested to see how he does for them.

Junkees9

Sixth Man
See writeup about the Oak Hill/Gonzaga game which has a full paragraph on Dinkins. It's about half way down the article and is the second paragraph describing "Game 2."