• THANK YOU DONORS!!
    I'd like to personally thank everyone that participated in our first donor drive in years! We raised over double the amount that we set as a goal. You guys are awesome! This money helps to fuel much needed upgrades around here - and also includes monthly server costs and software licenses. We are excited for the future and your donations ensure that there will be a place to talk about George Mason basketball (among other things) for seasons to come! - The Management

2022 Recruiting

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
If Judah Mintz wanted to come to Mason, then Judah Mintz would come to Mason. It wouldn’t matter who we had at whatever position.
That’s true LOL but it would still make for a screwy situation with the scholarships. That was my only point … obviously if the No. 43 player in the nation wants to play for you, you find a way to make that work.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I always thought it would take a year for English to get rolling but happy to be very wrong :D

But yeah, if Mintz wants to come they’ll find a way, but I doubt he’s coming. Anything with English is possible though.

GMU79

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I always thought it would take a year for English to get rolling but happy to be very wrong :D

But yeah, if Mintz wants to come they’ll find a way, but I doubt he’s coming. Anything with English is possible though.
Yep. I wouldn't put any player completely out of reach for coach...especially if we start rising in the ranks, which I think we will.

ephoops

Sixth Man
It will be interesting to see who the staff focuses on in the ‘22 class with the open scholarship. I think Mintz will be a tough one given all the interest from the P-5.

FreeGunston12

All-Conference
It will be interesting to see who the staff focuses on in the ‘22 class with the open scholarship. I think Mintz will be a tough one given all the interest from the P-5.
I mean they technically don't have a scholarship. So it'll be interesting to see if they even go after another player.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Longhorn

Recent Tweets