2022 Recruiting

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I did not forget that dog, but with no research I looked at those 3 as possibly playing big minutes at the same time. I don’t know enough about Walker yet.

agree with your point, but that’s what Jim is talking about with 3 SGs: Walker, Fernandez, Mintz

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
If Judah Mintz wanted to come to Mason, then Judah Mintz would come to Mason. It wouldn’t matter who we had at whatever position.
That’s true LOL but it would still make for a screwy situation with the scholarships. That was my only point … obviously if the No. 43 player in the nation wants to play for you, you find a way to make that work.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I always thought it would take a year for English to get rolling but happy to be very wrong :D

But yeah, if Mintz wants to come they’ll find a way, but I doubt he’s coming. Anything with English is possible though.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I always thought it would take a year for English to get rolling but happy to be very wrong :D

But yeah, if Mintz wants to come they’ll find a way, but I doubt he’s coming. Anything with English is possible though.
Yep. I wouldn't put any player completely out of reach for coach...especially if we start rising in the ranks, which I think we will.

ephoops

Starter
It will be interesting to see who the staff focuses on in the ‘22 class with the open scholarship. I think Mintz will be a tough one given all the interest from the P-5.

FreeGunston12

All-American
It will be interesting to see who the staff focuses on in the ‘22 class with the open scholarship. I think Mintz will be a tough one given all the interest from the P-5.
I mean they technically don't have a scholarship. So it'll be interesting to see if they even go after another player.