2021-2022 Mason roster

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Pretty sure it was Oklahoma
It was Oklahoma. I believe Billy Tubbs was the coach there at the time.

I would highly recommend everyone here visit Oklahoma City if you ever get a chance. Great live music and food, the Thunder play there, and the Dodgers have a minor league affiliate right in the heart of the city (with a Micky Mantle statue out front). On the much more serious side, the tribute and museum at the site of the Oklahoma City bombing impacted me in a way I never could have expected.

Old Man

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
It was Oklahoma. I believe Billy Tubbs was the coach there at the time.

I would highly recommend everyone here visit Oklahoma City if you ever get a chance. Great live music and food, the Thunder play there, and the Dodgers have a minor league affiliate right in the heart of the city (with a Micky Mantle statue out front). On the much more serious side, the tribute and museum at the site of the Oklahoma City bombing impacted me in a way I never could have expected.
Yeah, yeah, yeah .... It was Oklahoma. Jeesh, your think I could catch a break on 35 year old information, after all, my memory isn't what it used to be. . And where's my pudding!

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Yeah, yeah, yeah .... It was Oklahoma. Jeesh, your think I could catch a break on 35 year old information, after all, my memory isn't what it used to be. . And where's my pudding!

Pudding comes after late morning walk in the garden. Now behave. ;)

OP
CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY

Hall of Famer
A "D.Cooper" who will produce....updating roster.

Looking more and more like English is completely capable of fielding a pretty good team next year, regardless if Miller, Oduro and company jump.

Patriot8

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I just have a feeling that we still see another transfer from the current roster. Assuming that Polite is the starter, Jamal and XJ will again be fighting for bench minutes, along with Gray. Not saying I want him to, because I don't, but it wouldn't be a huge surprise to see Jamal head back west in search of more playing time, especially if XJ is healthy.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
What do we do with Hartwell? Good kid. Plays hard. But he's just not up to the caliber we need. Bench warmer to come in when the game is in hand or we get into serious foul trouble? Does he decide to enter the portal?