#14 Luke Hancock

DeepValue

Starter
This will be a good pro audition for Luke because Kentucky has NBA type players. I'm a Luke fanboy but feel skeptical about this game. I've got Kentucky winning and Luke struggling a bit. Hope that's not the case.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
This will be a good pro audition for Luke because Kentucky has NBA type players. I'm a Luke fanboy but feel skeptical about this game. I've got Kentucky winning and Luke struggling a bit. Hope that's not the case.

Skip Bayless on "First Take" said that Luke was a "really good spot-up shooter" but wouldn't be able to get those open looks against Kentucky's athletes.

Made me shake my head that somebody who gets paid over $1MM a year to opine about sports on television could be so ignorant.

Louisville plays mostly through Russ Smith because that's what Pitino wants to do, but we all know Luke is capable of being much more than just some guy who hangs out behind the 3-point line.

He's the best passer on Louisville's team by a mile, rebounds pretty well and is at least a serviceable defender.

I hope Luke dunks on Julius Randle's head tonight and the "experts" call him "surprisingly athletic." It's reverse racism, and it's blatant.

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Luke shouldn't have to prove himself to anyone at this point, dude's the reigning FF 4 MOP for pity's sake. I'm not sure a guy like TOC realized what GMU was losing.