#14 Luke Hancock

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Louisville was down by 3 with 1:53 left in the game. Luke comes in and hits 3 straight 3 pointers. This guy is way better than anyone ever thought he was going to be. He single handedly saved Louisville again, just like did last year when he won the MVP award at the finals. Wow. He stands out amongst a team of future NBA players.

I didn't realize the extent to which Hancock saved Louisville (again) until I heard a guy talking about him on the radio today. Yeah TOC, replacing a guy like Larranaga sure has gone well. I picture TOC telling himself everything would be fine with the loss of Larranaga and Hancock. Meanwhile, many a Mason fan rightly felt sick to his stomach.

Hancock with Louisville's first 8 points today. I've still got that sick feeling. Meanwhile, TOC and Hewitt continue to rake it in despite their crappy performances.

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer
Just a reminder Luke Hancock is 24. He has 2 years more than most seniors.

Other than that amazing player.

I guess that's the best you got left now.

Just a reminder, we had several 5th year Seniors on the '06 team. You going to try and minimize their accomplishments too?

DeepValue

Starter
Dunno, Luke plays perfect d positionally but he can't stay in front of anyone at the NBA level. Sorry for this white on white comparison, but Ginobli would be the closest comarison to a successful guy in the league. Luke isn't as quick as Manu. Hope he proves me wrong tho. He's done it before.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Dunno, Luke plays perfect d positionally but he can't stay in front of anyone at the NBA level. Sorry for this white on white comparison, but Ginobli would be the closest comarison to a successful guy in the league. Luke isn't as quick as Manu. Hope he proves me wrong tho. He's done it before.

He's the kind of player you want to be in the league because he can just play. He gets the game and he loves the game and he may not be the quickest player on the court, but he would make any team better.

Patriot Lawdog

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I doubted him when he left here. I won't make that mistake again...He might not make it in the league, but I won't say that.

birdshlong

Walk-On
I guess that's the best you got left now.

Just a reminder, we had several 5th year Seniors on the '06 team. You going to try and minimize their accomplishments too?
not what a meant dude. Just saying he obviously benefits from being atleast 2 years older than everyone else.

In other words the Luke of today would never be at Mason. Since he got a year extension due to transfering. No need to have whats-ifs

KAOriginal

All-American
He'll get the invite to to the Celtics camp.......Jay Larranaga will make sure of it....

Looking forward to seeing him here in a Maine Red Claws jersey...

patriot2000

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
He'll get the invite to to the Celtics camp.......Jay Larranaga will make sure of it....

Looking forward to seeing him here in a Maine Red Claws jersey...
I've been to a ton of DLeague games this year here in Delaware. Maine's coach sounds exactly like Curly from the Three Stooges when he yells at his team