Where Are They Now?

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I followed Kolek with great interest last year. He did drop in points per game (10.8 to 6.7), 2 point fg % (52.0 to 37.1), and 3 point % (35.8 to 28.1). On the other hand his assists went up (2.3 to 5.9). FT percentage, minutes played, and rebounds were on par. I wish the kid all the best, I had hoped he would stay. We'll see how he does this year.

BBride

Sixth Man
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
DSC_0021_1.jpg

Appropriate topic as I was browsing archives. Occasionally I will get a message from a former player asking for pics. These were from way back in the day when I had a entry level camera and lenses and a court pass. Fun days! Uniforms like this should never be worn again.

1670458445900.jpeg

Ughhhh!

Verdad

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
That's me in the Will Thomas jersey. I hated when they moved my seats and I couldn't sit back there anymore. I believe the year they did that was...2011...
Hah! Used to sit directly behind you but was absent that game. I can name half the people in the stands, Tweedergmu had been exiled to the lower level by that point (right behind camera guy).

Ironically, I’m currently in Maui - so still hovering around you ;)

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
That's me in the Will Thomas jersey. I hated when they moved my seats and I couldn't sit back there anymore. I believe the year they did that was...2011...
They changed the seating in 2015. I remember because Shaka left for Texas, Hewitt was fired (within like a week of me getting a phone call), and I was like "this is a very happy day!" since I was tired of having my ears blown out from the band but was too lazy to move.
Hah! Used to sit directly behind you but was absent that game. I can name half the people in the stands, Tweedergmu had been exiled to the lower level by that point (right behind camera guy).

Yep I can name some of those folks as well! I wasn't at this game but it was in some tournament named the CBI that I am not sure if its still around (kidding, just hope Mason never EVER does that tournament).

GMUSSTN

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023

Sounds like you should be hosting me so we can watch games. I'll be happy to fly over if you put me up in the four seasons.

Verdad

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Sounds like you should be hosting me so we can watch games. I'll be happy to fly over if you put me up in the four seasons.
Happy to if you cover me for this $164,000 bracelet my wife send me a pic of when she walked through the Four Seasons

Attachments

• 2B5BB077-E177-4D00-93FB-36425D3A1DAE.jpeg
    2B5BB077-E177-4D00-93FB-36425D3A1DAE.jpeg
    45.5 KB · Views: 189

TweederGMU

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️

Yea, I'm in the bottom left. Ahhh...Momwife sat behind us.... interesting duo. Those seats were money.

GMUSSTN

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023
Yea, I'm in the bottom left. Ahhh...Momwife sat behind us.... interesting duo. Those seats were money.
My first 2 years after graduating I used to just get in by showing them my pep band jersey and then just sitting over there. Eventually I got a job and started buying tickets.

Five Two

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Not sure where the best place to put this article on UNC coach Hubert Davis, but this thread seems as good as any:
" (Dean) Smith paid a recruiting visit to Davis as a favor to his uncle Walter, but encouraged him to go somewhere he'd get more playing time, like George Mason."

GMUSSTN

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023
Not sure where the best place to put this article on UNC coach Hubert Davis, but this thread seems as good as any:
" (Dean) Smith paid a recruiting visit to Davis as a favor to his uncle Walter, but encouraged him to go somewhere he'd get more playing time, like George Mason."

As a product of the Lake Braddock-to-George Mason pipeline I think it's obvious Davis made a huge mistake going to UNC.