Where Are They Now?

The Great PATSby

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I wonder if we would be better this year with him?
Could he have adjusted to KE's system and could KE gotten good minutes out of him?
But I believe he graduated with a GMU degree so I totally understand why he left.
Best of luck young man

I don't think so. I've watched a couple of AJ's games this year. He's noticeably bulked up and heavier which unfortunately makes him slower. What made AJ special was him being light on his feet which gave him the ability to block everything and be pretty dominate around the rim offensively. Plus he gave up his goggles. all his super powers came from the goggles.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I don't think so. I've watched a couple of AJ's games this year. He's noticeably bulked up and heavier which unfortunately makes him slower. What made AJ special was him being light on his feet which gave him the ability to block everything and be pretty dominate around the rim offensively. Plus he gave up his goggles. all his super powers came from the goggles.
The goggles were definitely cool.

OP
Pablo

Pablo

Hall of Famer

Fran Fraschilla

@franfraschilla

·
Jan 17

.@KolekTyler good a passer as I have seen this season. His pick & roll IQ is rare for a college point guard

Quote Tweet

c7ac5bf336db38221121afec41ae751e_normal.png

Paint Touches

@PaintTouches
· Jan 17

Replying to @franfraschilla @MarquetteMBB and @KolekTyler
View: https://twitter.com/PaintTouches/status/1480661612105060356?t=E2sipJNg4_NSwnLdEw3K4A&s=19

OP
Pablo

Pablo

Hall of Famer
Bryant (10-8, 6-1 NEC) defeated St. Francis Brooklyn (5-14, 2-6 NEC) 85-68 yesterday. Greg Calixte had 8 points (4-5 FG's), 3 rebounds, & a career-high 5 blocked shots in 18 minutes for Bryant (Calixte has blocked 11 shots in the last 4 games).

Bahaide Haidara had 2 points (1-2 FG's), 4 rebounds, 1 assist, 2 steals, & 1 turnover in 21 minutes for St. Francis Brooklyn.

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
OP
Pablo

Pablo

Hall of Famer

"Oskaloosa--Karmari Newman (Sr., Detroit, Mich., Digital Communication) helped his team to secure yet another title and for his efforts he was named the Heart of America Athletic Conference Men's Basketball Player of the Week Monday.

Newman collected the second weekly award of his career by leading the Statesmen (23-1, 14-1 Heart) to wins over Mount Mercy last Wednesday and MidAmerica Nazarene last Saturday. The victories locked up the third-consecutive Heart regular season title for William Penn."

OP
Pablo

Pablo

Hall of Famer

"Greg Calixte has started each of the last three games in the absence of Hall Elisias. Calixte has delivered, averaging 9.0 ppg and 9.0 rpg for the Black and Gold."

OP
Pablo

Pablo

Hall of Famer

Z3A0138.jpg

Jason Miskiri, chef and owner of The Angry Jerk, on one of the delivery scooters at the restaurant. Photo by Lindsey Max

"Despite its name — The Angry Jerk—this Silver Spring Caribbean fast-casual restaurant is likely to turn you into a happy camper once you’ve tried its food. Among its splendid dishes are jerk chicken; braised beef and oxtail served over rice with zesty pineapple salsa; and a chicken curry that packs a scotch bonnet pepper wallop. Opened by chef and owner Jason Miskiri in July, the restaurant is 1,600 square feet and seats 20. The Angry Jerk’s logo, designed by Green Owl Design in Hyattsville, features a Grinch-like scotch bonnet pepper, the trademark ingredient that brings the fire to Caribbean cooking. The peppers make an appearance in almost every dish at The Angry Jerk, Miskiri says.

Miskiri was born in Guyana, raised in Takoma Park and lives in Chevy Chase. Three doors away from The Angry Jerk is The Society Restaurant & Lounge, which he opened 10 years ago and co-owns with his sister Samantha Khamis-el-Miskiri."

OP
Pablo

Pablo

Hall of Famer
Capitol Hoops@CapitolHoops·
20h

We have received word that Glen Farello is out with the Stomach Flu, get well soon coach! A lot of credit to Lamar Butler @Butler2two who is acting head coach tonight. Panthers have executed very well in terms of holding their lead down the stretch and will win this one by 10.

Capitol Hoops@CapitolHoops·21h

No Glen Farello on the sidelines for the panthers tonight so Lamar Butler @Butler2two is the acting head coach.

FLRj66nXwAUJGsC

Last edited:
OP
Pablo

Pablo

Hall of Famer
Jamel Perkins and Kenny Scroggins used to play at Mason and now their kids are tearing it up locally.

Lucas Scroggins is a 6'6" dude at Hylton and Chancellor Perkins is a mini-mite like Jamel and he's averaging like 20 a game as a sophomore at Gar-Field.

Thought old people might like to know.

"Jamel’s Gar-Field ties run deep.

He was a three-year starting point guard for the Indians and helped lead them to the state tournament his senior season before graduating in 1989 and going on to play at George Mason University.

After his college career, Jamel returned to his alma mater to serve as an assistant for former head coach Andy Gray and current head coach Jason Bell. He stayed 20 years, but it became too much to juggle his coaching commitments with Chancellor’s game schedule.

Jamel returned to Gar-Field this school year to teach classes in Gar-Field’s first criminal justice program. He spent 26 years in the Fairfax County Sheriff’s Department before retiring July 6 as a first lieutenant. He also returned as an assistant basketball coach."

OP
Pablo

Pablo

Hall of Famer

Byron Tucker

Byron Tucker​

Owner UNEQUALED DESIGNS, LLC​

Bowie, Maryland, United States​

About​

Licensed General Contractor in the State of Maryland and The District of Columbia. In addition, I am also a licensed Real Estate Broker (B.A. Tucker Realty) in the State of Maryland.

Specialties: Complete Residential and Commericial Construction Contractor.

Byron Tucker
@StayLowVeryLow

Husband, father, youth basketball coach

Maryland, USA

Last edited:
OP
Pablo

Pablo

Hall of Famer

Pharoah Davis

Pharoah Davis​

Video Production​

Sacramento, California, United States​

About​

Professional Firefighter EMT Hazmat Tech..CO-Founder of DRM a video production company producing creative videos for artists and various clients.

Experience​

• Producer​

DRM FILMZ​

• Firefighter​

City of Reno​

Nov 2003 - Present 18 years 4 months
    Nevada
    Fire & Rescue