Welcome Kim English

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falco

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Mason should consider doing ticket giveaway as part of a vaccine program, especially among the littles now eligible. I incentivized my son telling him he can go to Mason games again.
The Yankees did this and people were getting 4 shots just to get free tickets lol

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Yes, but CKE said he doesn’t see a difference between Mason and a P5 and that he wants to build something here. So, that’s an implicit promise not to bolt after 1 year. Whether he does that or not, who knows. But he’s talking the talk of someone who at least “wants” to be here longer.

Shaka went to Texas and look how that turned out. Missouri is no different imo....bunch of racits rednecks just like Texas. No place to raise two beautiful daughters. They belong near DC so they can grow up learning how the world really works. To be in and understand diversity and not how rednecks operate in their shitty bubbles.

psyclone

Hall of Famer
Didn't someone report that his kids were already living in Missouri? Also, I would suspect in a university community you would get some diversity both ethnically and politically.

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Shaka went to Texas and look how that turned out. Missouri is no different imo....bunch of racits rednecks just like Texas. No place to raise two beautiful daughters. They belong near DC so they can grow up learning how the world really works. To be in and understand diversity and not how rednecks operate in their shitty bubbles.
Stupid comment

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR

I wouldn't use DC as an example of how the "world really works". It is typically a show model for fantasy land f**k ups - but having said that I would say Austin and Corpus Christi are very nice towns.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Yeah, let’s change the subject and get back on topic guys. Appreciate it.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Bottom line - this admin will take care of KE - I am going to make monthly donations (Mrs. Pikapp says we need more tax deductions anyway). KE will be here for 5 years and make the new Gonzaga of the East that will make G-town and George Washington faded memories in the DMC.

Go Mason you bitches.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
“Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth.”
- Mike Tyson

Mason got punched in the mouth in South Dakota. It’s starts with KE to get the players and staff to re-group and get the team back on track.

I’m confident he is up to the challenge.
One of my favorite sports quotes.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Coaches show tonight, they are bringing Ticket on as well, should be a good one. Won’t be able to watch it live but gonna check it out after.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Anyone know where I can watch the replay of the coaches show? Not having any luck with Facebook.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
So check it out — for those of y’all who aren’t social media savvy the way that success in these things is determined is engagement. If you like the level of access we’ve had to the program, the coaches show, better videos/highlights, recruiting insight, all of it, you need to engage with the content. It’s literally as easy as pressing like just like on this site. If you don’t have a Twitter or Facebook, maybe make one so you can take a look at some of the great stuff the program is pumping out. If we don’t engage with it and show that it’s appreciated/enjoyed, then it’ll be the first thing to cut when the time comes to make cuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.