• THANK YOU DONORS!!
    I'd like to personally thank everyone that participated in our first donor drive in years! We raised over double the amount that we set as a goal. You guys are awesome! This money helps to fuel much needed upgrades around here - and also includes monthly server costs and software licenses. We are excited for the future and your donations ensure that there will be a place to talk about George Mason basketball (among other things) for seasons to come! - The Management

Welcome Kim English

DJ3

All-American
Mason should consider doing ticket giveaway as part of a vaccine program, especially among the littles now eligible. I incentivized my son telling him he can go to Mason games again.
The Yankees did this and people were getting 4 shots just to get free tickets lol

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Yes, but CKE said he doesn’t see a difference between Mason and a P5 and that he wants to build something here. So, that’s an implicit promise not to bolt after 1 year. Whether he does that or not, who knows. But he’s talking the talk of someone who at least “wants” to be here longer.

Shaka went to Texas and look how that turned out. Missouri is no different imo....bunch of racits rednecks just like Texas. No place to raise two beautiful daughters. They belong near DC so they can grow up learning how the world really works. To be in and understand diversity and not how rednecks operate in their shitty bubbles.

psyclone

All-American
Didn't someone report that his kids were already living in Missouri? Also, I would suspect in a university community you would get some diversity both ethnically and politically.

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Shaka went to Texas and look how that turned out. Missouri is no different imo....bunch of racits rednecks just like Texas. No place to raise two beautiful daughters. They belong near DC so they can grow up learning how the world really works. To be in and understand diversity and not how rednecks operate in their shitty bubbles.
Stupid comment

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️

I wouldn't use DC as an example of how the "world really works". It is typically a show model for fantasy land f**k ups - but having said that I would say Austin and Corpus Christi are very nice towns.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Bottom line - this admin will take care of KE - I am going to make monthly donations (Mrs. Pikapp says we need more tax deductions anyway). KE will be here for 5 years and make the new Gonzaga of the East that will make G-town and George Washington faded memories in the DMC.

Go Mason you bitches.

GMU79

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
“Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth.”
- Mike Tyson

Mason got punched in the mouth in South Dakota. It’s starts with KE to get the players and staff to re-group and get the team back on track.

I’m confident he is up to the challenge.
One of my favorite sports quotes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Longhorn

Recent Tweets