Welcome Kim English

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
So glad we don’t have to see that anymore too. I guess his logic was inbounding and starting the ball at the top of the key to eat up a play would give a better chance of scoring.

Luke still has the great inbound play of All-Time.

'10-'11 season? I believe I was at that game. Great play.

MASONscott

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023
Nate Tomlinson
@Nate_Tomlinson

Bison

Red heart

10:01 AM · Apr 8, 2021 from George Mason, VA·Twitter for iPhone

Love the location of this tweet.

The Great PATSby

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
So far 3 big commits in less than 3 weeks. My question is, did he manage to get all 3 commits without a single one of them visiting Mason? If so that speaks volume on the coaching staff.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
So far 3 big commits in less than 3 weeks. My question is, did he manage to get all 3 commits without a single one of them visiting Mason? If so that speaks volume on the coaching staff.

I am just happy that it looks like there is action in the program and that action has yielded results. There has been much less talk and more action.

I am in a good place right now.

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer
Tennessee's EJ Anosike is hitting the transfer portal.

A bigger body with impressive numbers from his three years at Sacred Heart, Anosike averaged 15.7 points and 11.6 rebounds in his final year at Sacred Heart — he had 18 double-doubles during his junior season — but the numbers didn’t translate at Tennessee.

At 6'7" & 245 lbs he'd be closer to that Jai Lewis/Daryl Monroe body type we haven't had on the roster in quite a while.

Last edited:
OP
Patriot8

Patriot8

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Tennessee's EJ Anosike is hitting the transfer portal.

A bigger body with impressive numbers from his three years at Sacred Heart, Anosike averaged 15.7 points and 11.6 rebounds in his final year at Sacred Heart — he had 18 double-doubles during his junior season — but the numbers didn’t translate at Tennessee.

At 6'7" & 245 lbs he'd be that Jai Lewis/Daryl Monroe body type we haven't had on the roster in quite a while.
He was a monster at Sacred Heart, and just wasn't quick enough for the SEC.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I seriously think we are having one of the best offseasons in all of college basketball, and that's not just me being biased. This has been an absolutely insane tear we are on. If I'm other A10 schools, I'm starting to circle that Mason game when schedules get released....

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I am stunned by the tenacity that KE has approached this off season. As Mason fans we simply are not used to this. A coach who actually follows through on promises and has the connections to do so! Well played KE, well played. I'm trying not to get too excited or ahead of myself because I know we have to see how it all comes together and what it will mean as far as our standing in the A10 next year, but damn!!!! I am hyped and ready now!

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I am stunned by the tenacity that KE has approached this off season. As Mason fans we simply are not used to this. A coach who actually follows through on promises and has the connections to do so! Well played KE, well played. I'm trying not to get too excited or ahead of myself because I know we have to see how it all comes together and what it will mean as far as our standing in the A10 next year, but damn!!!! I am hyped and ready now!

Amen brother. I am looking forward to start of next season like nothing else. KE is all action and little talk. We can only judge by what we have seen thus far - but thus far it is lookin a** smacking good.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023

Agreed! I mean I have nothing to complain about at the moment, feels weird (and really good!)

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Agreed! I mean I have nothing to complain about at the moment, feels weird (and really good!)
The anticipation for our home opener next year is going to be absolutely insane. I really hope casual fans in the area are seeing what's happening and show up for game 1, I'd love nothing more than to be hammered drunk in 115 with a packed house in the Pat Dome. I'm still going forward with 0 expectations for wins and losses for now, but damn it's tough to not think there's a real chance we could make a run next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.