Welcome Kim English

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenLantern

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Not only am I stoked to get back to see live games but I am going to hunt down the numnut who stole my favorite drink cozy last time I was there!

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Not only am I stoked to get back to see live games but I am going to hunt down the numnut who stole my favorite drink cozy last time I was there!

Who the hell steals a man's drink cozy. There are rules in this world - and they must be followed.

GMUSSTN

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023
From my posts it's easy to pick up that my wife and I moved to Hawaii back in 2019. At the time giving up my season tickets was a small "oh well" in the pantheon of greater disappointments of leaving my home of 32 years to move to the middle of the ocean. By the end of the 18-19 season I was basically begging people to go with me to games just so I'd have someone to talk to while I was there. The only enthusiastic person who accepted my tickets was my 3-year-old nephew. I truly was questioning if even following the team was worth it after I moved.

But man, after not being able to travel to see my family due to COVID and like 3 months of unprecedented rainfall on Oahu, I am FEELING that homesickness and it doesn't help that Mason finally...FINALLY did the right thing. If I still lived in Fairfax County I would be upgrading my tickets and seething to get back to EBA. Just mere weeks on the job and English has me SERIOUSLY excited for what's next. LIterally questioning my life choices over here because Mason is back on track.

I know we haven't played any games yet but just the sheer possibility is enough for me to live on at this point.

OP
Patriot8

Patriot8

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Petition to rename the Mason G-Spot or G-Force or whatever the student section is called to "The English Army".

OP
Patriot8

Patriot8

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Corey Walker of Tennessee just entered the transfer portal. Had some COVID/conditioning issues and never saw the court was a 4-star top 100 player w/all kinds of big program offers, including Baylor.

Also prepped at Hargrave in Virginia.
Something happened there, but I don't know what. For a team that has absolutely nothing in the post next year unless Fulkerson comes back and they get a couple of transfers; which they will), it is odd to have a Top 100 player at a position of extreme need leaving the program that never saw the floor once.

Status
Not open for further replies.