Welcome Justin Kier

Pablo

Hall of Famer
http://www.a10talk.com/freshman-watch-young-talent-atlantic-10-team/:

"George Mason Patriots: Justin Kier

Justin Kier is potentially the most underrated freshman in the Atlantic 10. He doesn’t take a lot of shots, but he’s efficient when he does. Kier is shooting 45% from long range this season. I think he, along with a number of other young Patriots, really have a chance to do something special for Mason in a couple of seasons."

MasonCrew

Starter
I like that story, too. I really didn't think much of him when we signed him, but he's turning into one of my favorite players. I really like this team.

My only wish is that Bryon Allen got to play with Paulsen.

By George.

Starter
Pretty cool stuff. Be interested in a text version for the next player.
Yeah I listened while doing some work. Interested to hear from Boyd.

DJ3 - I don't see a text version happening, just not enough time. Did you not enjoy the other parts of the podcast?

MasonCrew - Thanks for listening but I would not be too excited for the Boyd interview ha. It's dropping Thursday though!

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
DJ3 - I don't see a text version happening, just not enough time. Did you not enjoy the other parts of the podcast?

MasonCrew - Thanks for listening but I would not be too excited for the Boyd interview ha. It's dropping Thursday though!

How long are they? If they are under 20 minutes I can transcribe them in my spare time (whatever that means right now).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Falco

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023

Yeah it's really interesting. Good stuff. Thanks for asking for my opinion.

MasonCrew

Starter
It looks like he's been bulking up a little too. Marquise's upper body strength has to have had an impact on the rest of the players.

By George.

Starter
Justin Kier joined By George and co-hosted a segment on our latest podcast #Kierweek. Check it out here - http://giantkiller.co/ByGeorge/2017/06/29/kierweek/

The kid is destined to be a captain and is tons of fun to talk to. When predicting the starting lineup, we don't always see him fitting in it, but he may just be the starting 2 guard. In his segment, he explained that he is taking on a bigger role handling the ball. He was a point guard his whole life and claimed that last season was a little difficult playing off ball. With the absence of Moore, Kier seems ready to fill that secondary ball handler/back up PG void. Look for a bi-weekly By George segment with Kier next season.

To auto-download our podcasts, go to your podcast app on your phone and search "BygeorgeGMU," hit subscribe and you will never miss another episode.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Justin Kier joined By George and co-hosted a segment on our latest podcast #Kierweek. Check it out here - http://giantkiller.co/ByGeorge/2017/06/29/kierweek/

The kid is destined to be a captain and is tons of fun to talk to. When predicting the starting lineup, we don't always see him fitting in it, but he may just be the starting 2 guard. In his segment, he explained that he is taking on a bigger role handling the ball. He was a point guard his whole life and claimed that last season was a little difficult playing off ball. With the absence of Moore, Kier seems ready to fill that secondary ball handler/back up PG void. Look for a bi-weekly By George segment with Kier next season.

To auto-download our podcasts, go to your podcast app on your phone and search "BygeorgeGMU," hit subscribe and you will never miss another episode.

I always considered it a battle between Kier and Boyd to fill Moore's spot. The nice thing is whoever wins between those two is going to have earned their playing time.

Falco

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023

is there a new Kier episode? or is this an old episode. By the way great work on the podcast.

gmu05

Starter
I always considered it a battle between Kier and Boyd to fill Moore's spot. The nice thing is whoever wins between those two is going to have earned their playing time.

I see it as:

Otis
Grayer
Boyd
Mar
::Open tryout for Reuter's backup in 2018-19::

Kier 6th man

Falco

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
New Episode - Kier interview recorded on Wednesday after workouts.

Thanks man, feedback of this episode is appreciated.
I was able to listen through the link provided, but not through the podcast app. through the podcast app I only saw the old Kier episode, that's why I asked.

By George.

Starter
I was able to listen through the link provided, but not through the podcast app. through the podcast app I only saw the old Kier episode, that's why I asked.

Got it, yeah it usually takes iTunes a couple hours to recognize a new episode. Thanks for listening.

Falco

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
I see it as:

Otis
Grayer
Boyd
Mar
::Open tryout for Reuter's backup in 2018-19::

Kier 6th man

I see day 1 starters to be

Otis
Kier
Grayer
Mar
Relvao but Wilson coming in shortly after. Mason wont be playing small, they will play medium haha.

Patriot8

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Don't want this to turn into a "rosterbation" thread.. but I have a hard time with leaving AJ out of the starting lineup, knowing that he has spent the last year improving under this coaching staff. Either way, it's an extremely good "problem" to have.