Welcome DeVon Cooper

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I knew you were a stalker....but damn this is next level. Probably BS.
Thought we weren’t doing this anymore G€S… At least one of the phone calls is very much common knowledge. I could be wrong on the other. If you’re allowed on the Twitter one of them is Very public

KAOriginal

All-American
Just have to say Missouri is hands down a better gig if you're just going by AD quality ...

More than happy to let her spank me for "being a bad coach".....

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Far to busy to be on tweety bird....I barely have time to make sensible post on here.....so why don't you be a dove and post a link.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
He’s had at LEAST two phone interviews so far and he has boosters clambering for him at his alma mater. So yea there is a chance until Mizzou and Kansas St announce another coach

Well let’s hope he interviewed with someone that expected an email thank you and Kim didn’t send one so he gets disqualified.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Seems like Alums act all crazy to get their nostalgic Alum hired. Expect us Mason fans. Lamar Butler is legit.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Ahem. It’s Tony Skinn we are clamoring over. Get with it.

Ps Lamar Butler can be an assistant —Will Thomas too whenever he stops dominating in Europe.

It’s all part of the plan.

English does well, we make several ncaa runs. After the 5th straight ncaa run he darts to a power 5.

Mason hires tony. Alumni=happy

HoopsAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
FOYa7UUX0AIbsrP

View: https://twitter.com/MasonMBB/status/1505920749600747521

Jack Strop

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Devon is in a serious slump at shooting 3s. He was 37% in OOC and is 24% in A10 — 9 for 37. I 'm glad he's slumping now. Plenty of run-tiime remains. C'mon Devon get back that smootb shooters touch!