Welcome Coach Tony Skinn!

MasonFanatic

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
It really is becoming a burger desert. Covid killed the Fairfax location of Elevation Burger.

GMUSSTN

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023
Wow.... Cap Ale kills it in Richmond but guess that location is cursed. Always seems restaurants never last in that location and are a revolving door. Must be the location.... the place doesn't look like a restaurant.
Hard Times was there for at least 15 years. It's a weird space, though, but they seemed to make it work. I think HT just stretched themselves too thin and Fairfax was their least profitable location.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Hard Times was there for at least 15 years. It's a weird space, though, but they seemed to make it work. I think HT just stretched themselves too thin and Fairfax was their least profitable location.
Yeah- agreed its a rough location. Small parking lot, hard to get in and out of it. Maybe some better off chain will take that spot and cater to more of the 9-5 crowd.

GMUSSTN

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023
Yeah- agreed its a rough location. Small parking lot, hard to get in and out of it. Maybe some better off chain will take that spot and cater to more of the 9-5 crowd.
A chain? I think we should be hoping that an immigrant can come to this country and use that space to build the American Dream

1707345298100.jpeg

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
The wings aren't great for, you know, a wing joint. The rest of the food is alright. Can't see anything succeeding in that space though.
I don’t remember much about my previous visits, but the very last time I was there the boneless wings I had were absolutely delicious. Very plump and juicy. I have been looking forward to trying them again.

psyclone

Hall of Famer
To whomever out there is kind enough to do this:
Reminder to post a link to this once it appears on youtube....Thank you!

39f6f14e36c8374b3049faa2_1220x696.jpg

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
How were the wings (bones and boneless)?
I got the boneless Honey BBQ and they were delicious. No mystery meet, just large plump chunks of chicken.

Oddly enough, my son's chicken tenders were not so good. They were very dry. Possibly overcooked.