Welcome Coach Tony Skinn!

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Program should start advertising this hard, this is the first I’ve heard of it.
Later yesterday I received an email with the following information:

George Mason Basketball Coach’s Show with Tony Skinn Premieres Oct. 30

FAIRFAX, Va. – The George Basketball Coach's Show with Tony Skinn will debut on Monday, October 30 at 7 p.m.The show is hosted and sponsored by Capital Ale House in Fairfax. The restaurant will be the spot for eight shows throughout the 2023-24 season and all Mason fans are encouraged to attend.

Hosted by Voice of the Patriots Bill Rohland, the show features George Mason men's basketball head coach Tony Skinn ('06) and a variety of special guests throughout the season.

Coach's Show Dates (All at 7 p.m.)
  • Monday, October 30
  • Monday, November 13
  • Monday, December 11
  • Wednesday, January 24
  • Monday, January 29
  • Monday, February 5
  • Monday, February 19
  • Final Show TBD

Capital Ale House
    4069 Chain Bridge Rd, Suite 3D
    Fairfax, VA 22030

FAIRFAX, Va. – The George Basketball Coach's Show with Tony Skinn will debut on Monday, October 30 at 7 p.m.The show is hosted and sponsored by Capital Ale House in Fairfax. The restaurant will be the spot for eight shows throughout the 2023-24 season and all Mason fans are encouraged to attend.

Hosted by Voice of the Patriots Bill Rohland, the show features George Mason men's basketball head coach Tony Skinn ('06) and a variety of special guests throughout the season.

• Monday, October 30
  • Monday, November 13
  • Monday, December 11
  • Wednesday, January 24
  • Monday, January 29
  • Monday, February 5
  • Monday, February 19
  • Final Show TBD

Capital Ale House
    Fairfax, VA 22030
I appreciate that a lot of these dates seem to have trying to get students out in their mind. The two January dates happen after students are back for winter break and they all shouldn't have left yet for said break on Dec. 11th yet.

Good stuff.

Falco

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023

• Monday, October 30
  • Monday, November 13
  • Monday, December 11
  • Wednesday, January 24
  • Monday, January 29
  • Monday, February 5
  • Monday, February 19
  • Final Show TBD

Capital Ale House
    Fairfax, VA 22030
Will it be on tv?

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Any Fairfax locals go to it? Can we get an Advance scoop?
I went, very good turnout looked like every seat was filled. New format this year due to the broadcast so Q&A is taken at the end.

Nothing ground breaking, thought it was interesting that Tony said we’d judge our effectiveness based on deflections, aiming for 35+ a game or something? Talked about the leaders of the team, didn’t know Malik was a captain. Said Billups is known as a dog by the team and is a natural leader. Maddox one of the best shooters he’s ever been around, want to focus on getting him better looks, shots went in at WVU but not always the best shots to take (completely agree here). Will see lineups with Malik and Kelly on the floor at the same time. There was more but I didn’t really take notes or anything.

DRK331

Starter
This video is 2 years old and has Tony Skinn and Jai Lewis talking 2006 Final Four

This video is 2 years old and has Tony Skinn and Jai Lewis talking 2006 Final Four