• THANK YOU DONORS!!
    I'd like to personally thank everyone that participated in our first donor drive in years! We raised over double the amount that we set as a goal. You guys are awesome! This money helps to fuel much needed upgrades around here - and also includes monthly server costs and software licenses. We are excited for the future and your donations ensure that there will be a place to talk about George Mason basketball (among other things) for seasons to come! - The Management

Welcome Blake Jones

DJ3

All-American
Last player of ours i thought was going to the NBA was freshman year Mar. I have since stopped thinking anyone, from any team, will ever make it to the NBA.
I’m not giving up hope yet. I’m willing to settle for a Mason player you be a coach or even a water-boy!

The Great PATSby

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Blake playing in the U-19 World Cup

Australia is in the same group as USA with a stacked roster of basically all P6 players. We’ll get a sneak preview of what we have in Jones and how he fares against other NCAA players.

Attachments

• 13EB8415-1BCD-4CB8-9F06-B20DEFF68555.png
    13EB8415-1BCD-4CB8-9F06-B20DEFF68555.png
    830.6 KB · Views: 32

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
Some interesting teammates:

Jaylin Galloway, is an unsigned senior guard with offers from VCU and La Salle...possible chance to see a future opponent on the court, too.

Dyson Daniels on the team as well. A lot of people thought/hoped that's who was signing when we got Jones.

Akolda Gak, a 6'11 center who skipped college to go pro. He had offers from UConn, Miami, Rutgers, and Penn State.

Old CAA connection with Reyne Smith from College of Charleston.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vol4Life

#MasonNation Network