Starter
Damnit just can't sustain the effort... Now were playing like dookie again ugh

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Actually, the offense is the problem though. If you'd have told me, they'd have 50 at 12 minutes left, I'd have been very happy.

Well said, lawdog. We got lazy on offense with some bad shots and turnovers, which led to easy buckets the other way for them. We need to do a better job of getting some good shots. We were moving the ball really well the first half but now guys are standing around.

Patriot Lawdog

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
We're even switching well within the zone. It's amazing how much better D we're playing. This is against a really good offensive team.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Copes banking in a jump shot. WTF?

Haha, no kidding. I was yelling "Noooo!" at my TV when he was shooting it. Interesting lineup decisions there. Allen and Marko were on the bench for a while. Okoloji earning some good minutes.

Patriot Lawdog

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Just not shooting it well enough. I'll take that any day though rather than seeing a layup line on the other end.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I like that Moore is getting more playing time, but he obviously has a lot of work to do. Too much dribbling and too many turnovers today. Our zone defense looked good for most of the day but we still gave up too many points in the paint and offensive rebounds.

Patriot Lawdog

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I like that Moore is getting more playing time, but he obviously has a lot of work to do. Too much dribbling and too many turnovers today. Our zone defense looked good for most of the day but we still gave up too many points in the paint and offensive rebounds.
I don't think the offensive rebounds and paint points would look bad if we didn't stink shooting it today.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Allen didn't have a great first half but I love his mental and physical toughness. Kid just refuses to quit even when he's not playing well. Sherrod could learn a great lesson watching him from the bench.