The Official Iowa St. Prediction Thread

MASONscott

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023
75-74. Team plays a good game for a change.

Moore plays the majority of minutes at the point.

Sherrod and Allen put an amazing performance up.

JW and Copes play with more veracity.

Or we lose by 40.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Marquise Moore leads efficient offense and we win! ;)

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Marquise Moore leads efficient offense and we win! ;)

Who are you, and what did you do to our GSII? :)

I don't have high expectations for winning this game, but I do want to see some signs of progress with our ball rotation, zone defense and rebounding. I honestly can't envision our big men scoring if we slow things down, so we are going to need big games from our guards if were going to keep this close.

EXpatriot13

All-Conference
GIVING DAY 2023
It's really not possible to predict anything with this team. There was the Northern Iowa game, there was 3/4 of the USF game where we played great basketball. There was the Iona, Princeton, and Oklahoma games where we looked like middle schoolers.

Will we play basketball or will we not play basketball? I have no idea.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Who are you, and what did you do to our GSII? :)

I don't have high expectations for winning this game, but I do want to see some signs of progress with our ball rotation, zone defense and rebounding. I honestly can't envision our big men scoring if we slow things down, so we are going to need big games from our guards if were going to keep this close.

We aren't going to win this game. I'm just hoping for good pg play, solid defense. If Wright wants to show up, cool. 2 out of those three and I'll be happy. More of the same bonehead coaching ie zone or man the lead to ugly ball, and I'll be on a "rant" again.

MasonFanatic

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
We hold Iowa State to their season low in points, but still get blown out.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Why isn't the line 18-20?

B/c of two factors. One, game is on a neutral court. Two, and more importantly, game is as far away as possible from the DC sports teams jinx, that we might be able to keep it close. #squeezingoutallpossibleoptimisim