The Official Iowa St. Prediction Thread

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I like how Johnny's playing aggressively. We haven't seen him this healthy and confident since the Villanova NCAAT game.

polepino

Starter
Lets send these punks back to the Midwest with a black eye on their record! :)

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Hewitt needs to sit em for a few don't ya think?

He tried that and Gray missed a wide-open layup. Sherrod is obviously having issues with the sightlines because he's missed two shots really badly. Fortunately, Holloway isn't having the same issue.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Sherrod scores his first points with 1:04 left in first half. Not good but it is a testament to how well others played that we're only down 5 at the half.

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Good first half. If Sherrod can get it going in the second half, we might have a chance.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Why is our hottest shooter PH out of the game?

It was because of fouls but I agree with your sentiment that we need to ride him in the 2nd half. Not sure whose minutes he should get. Maybe play Allen at the point and play him with Sherrod. Even though Allen and Wright were horrible, they are still our best options with Holloway.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
It was because of fouls but I agree with your sentiment that we need to ride him in the 2nd half. Not sure whose minutes he should get. Maybe play Allen at the point and play him with Sherrod. Even though Allen and Wright were horrible, they are still our best options with Holloway.

He should take Wrights mins. Moore, PH, Allen/Wright. Until Wright gets it going.

Last edited: