The Official Dave Paulsen and Brad Edwards Speculation Thread

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
We need a quick boost to athletic fundraising - I would take someone who was marginal understanding of the rules but had "pictures" and "videos" on local politicians and a copy Ghislaine Maxwell's little black book to loosen the grip on funds and make some serious investments.
THAT is the kind of out of the box thinking we need.

Falco

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
I figured Mason would announce who the interim AD would by now. BE’s last day is the 7th right?

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer
Cut it out, guys.

Hey don't be mad at me because you're not in the inner circle. For the record, I voted to approve your membership. @mkaufman1 was the one who blackballed you and @CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY seconded the motion, which, by inner circle bylaws, was enough to sink it.

I can't share all of our nefarious secrets, but here's a short video I captured on my iPhone of our most recent bacchanal.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_QQhQFPb3E

And yes, I know what everyone outside the circle is thinking, "How the F did Pikappatri8's fat balding @ss make the cut?" Well, we needed a treasurer/fundraiser. Coke and hookers ain't cheap after all.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Hey don't be mad at me because you're not in the inner circle. For the record, I voted to approve your membership. @mkaufman1 was the one who blackballed you and @CHRISTOPHER JAMES JOLLAY seconded the motion, which, by inner circle bylaws, was enough to sink it.

I can't share all of our nefarious secrets, but here's a short video I captured on my iPhone of our most recent bacchanal.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_QQhQFPb3E

And yes, I know what everyone outside the circle is thinking, "How the F did Pikappatri8's fat balding @ss make the cut?" Well, we needed a treasurer/fundraiser. Coke and hookers ain't cheap after all.

A couple of minor "edits" -- Balding is incorrect - I am bald. The process is complete. Fat - I take umbrage - I have dropped 12 pounds and getting in good shape. But yes - I am good with money so I fund the nefarious deeds of the nefarious members of the nefarious inner circle.

Hate the game not the player.

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer
A couple of minor "edits" -- Balding is incorrect - I am bald. The process is complete. Fat - I take umbrage - I have dropped 12 pounds and getting in good shape. But yes - I am good with money so I fund the nefarious deeds of the nefarious members of the nefarious inner circle.

Hate the game not the player.

All fair points. I stand corrected and your contributions are appreciated.

And DJ3 still can't join.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I must be doing it wrong. The 16 oz curls I've been doing are making me gain weight. :(
I cut all carbs, processed breads and pasta and most sugars. My alcohol conumption has dropped significantly. The weight came off and my work outs easier.

But I ain't going to lie, I walked by the bakery section at Wegmans and saw/smelled some freshly baked sour dough bread and my soul cried out to tear into that bread like I would on a prom date with Salma Hayek. God forgive me. I am broken man.

bravesfan

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023
I cut all carbs, processed breads and pasta and most sugars. My alcohol conumption has dropped significantly. The weight came off and my work outs easier.

But I ain't going to lie, I walked by the bakery section at Wegmans and saw/smelled some freshly baked sour dough bread and my soul cried out to tear into that bread like I would on a prom date with Salma Hayek. God forgive me. I am broken man.
I found that it's just the delicious IPAs and stouts for me; once I cut those out, the fat starts to melt off.

But the problem is that when I quit drinking I'm polite and courteous to others and I'm just not for that.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I found that it's just the delicious IPAs and stouts for me; once I cut those out, the fat starts to melt off.

But the problem is that when I quit drinking I'm polite and courteous to others and I'm just not for that.
And your wife looks at you and asks - "Who the hell are you and what did you do with my husband?"

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Now t
She complained that I had a beer gut and I replied back with, "It's sympathy weight."

Thankfully the couch is comfortable.
Now that is balls - that is territory I would never set foot on. I would rather stick
my junk in a wood chipper. Mucho respect.