The Official Dave Paulsen and Brad Edwards Speculation Thread

dr. gunnie

Administrator
Staff member
Multiple reasons... I'm a pain in the a** mostly.

Like with the flash store I'm currently trying to get going (and is going nowhere). I started two months ago. I send texts for updates every few weeks. They have a ton of other crap going on and the last thing they want to do is worry about me and this online store for a few fans. I was hoping to have it up and running by now, and it's nowhere close.

I make their job harder I guess, which I get.

Verdad

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️

Like with the flash store I'm currently trying to get going (and is going nowhere). I started two months ago. I send texts for updates every few weeks. They have a ton of other crap going on and the last thing they want to do is worry about me and this online store for a few fans. I was hoping to have it up and running by now, and it's nowhere close.

Or you could look at it as you are doing a portion of their job for them...

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023

It kills me that this is the case, because you proved last year that the market is there and crushed their sales expectations, but they can’t put the smallest amount of effort to get it going in time for us to have new Mason gear for the season.

nynva

Preferred Walk-On
I'm in the NY metro area where Fordham games are broadcast on SNY and saw DP is still involved with that program. the broadcasters called him coach and mentioned that he used to be at GMU.

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I'm in the NY metro area where Fordham games are broadcast on SNY and saw DP is still involved with that program. the broadcasters called him coach and mentioned that he used to be at GMU.
He’s an assistant coach for Fordham